IGNORED

TI-99 Photos Thread! Post your systems here!

slinkeey

So... uh... well... are you going to ask her to, uhm, make us all some TI stuff if we are willing to pay her?

"Look honey, there are all these TI guys lining up to send you money, all you need to do is make a 'few hundred' decals for them. It might even pay for the machine!" :grin:

Already have! She has agreed.

That's definitely German--although the manual looks like it may be for Logo I (I have the German Logo I cartridge and a preliminary version of the manual, but not the Logo II). That's the first physical Logo II German cartridge I've seen--but the GRAM files for it have been in circulation for a long time.

Edited by Ksarul

Yes, i done a mistake because the "DT" on the label thinking to Dutch instead it is for "Deutsch" :P sorry, I always seen only D or GE for German, I learned something new :P

I do not know about the manual but the owner told me that it was his original package he purchased long time ago. He also gave to me the TI Writer package in German

post-24673-0-09325800-1487240456_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-77174900-1487240470_thumb.jpg post-24673-0-95182800-1487240481_thumb.jpg

Yes, i done a mistake because the "DT" on the label thinking to Dutch instead it is for "Deutsch" :P sorry, I always seen only D or GE for German, I learned something new :P

Well, some centuries ago the English people could not tell apart Dutch and German either, which is why they call the people from the Netherlands "Dutch". :)

• Like 2

So... uh... well... are you going to ask her to, uhm, make us all some TI stuff if we are willing to pay her?

"Look honey, there are all these TI guys lining up to send you money, all you need to do is make a 'few hundred' decals for them. It might even pay for the machine!" :grin:

My first pass for a vinyl decal..

HERE

yes, should mean (E)nglish (F)rench (G)erman

so, by chance, I am looking for the following versions now:

(A)rab (B)elgium (town-version) ©hinese (D)utch (H)ungarian (I)talian (J)apanese (K)irgistanian (L)ummerlandian

(M)onaquese (N)orthpole (O)smanian e(Q)uador ®odhesian (S)panish (T)urkish (U)gandian (V)enician (W)est-German

Triple(X) (Y)ugoslavian and (Z)ealand-version

Maybe an (Ä)thiopian, an (Ö)sterreichische and an (Ü)ber-Version also exists ?

:)

• Like 2

@schmitzi & Ksarul:

Except that this not corresonds to TI reference.

The Ebay cartridge is 1103061-0001 . That corresponds to the TI reference Hunt the Wumpus (Spanish/French/German Release)
The reference for Hunt the Wumpus (English/ German/ French Release) is 1109298-1023

If the label has been printed in Spain, the code could well mean (E)spaña (F)rancés (G)ermánico

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...