IGNORED

Various Atari disks games

Mamemeister

Currently selling a few titles on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mamemeister/m.html?item=121217158855&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If anyone is interested in anything and wanted to make me an offer (before any bids are recieved) just let m know please.

Edited by Mamemeister

Chaps, as I'm fairly new to the Atari scene I've not got much of an idea regards prices. I've been made an offer from someone on Ebay for all of the games bar one of them and have a feeling it's quite a low price. I'd really appreciate if anyone could give me a ball park figure as to what these games might be worth. There are a couple of them on Ebay at the moment and one of them alone is asking for £59.99 BIN which seems stupidly high. Any help would be wicked.

thanks

Alan

I can give US prices...

Ballyhoo is about $30 complete

Hollywood Hijinx is about $50 complete

Jewels of Darkness is about $30 for the US packaging, you might get a bit more for the UK card box

Beer Belly Burt I have no idea on disk for the UK version. I would probably pay $20 if I really wanted it.

Strange Odyssey is a tough one, some people really like these and I have seen them go for way different prices.

Many thanks for your help fella. I was offered £40 including postage minus 'Beer Belly Burt', by time I'd posted that lot I'd be lucky to get about £26 left over.

Umm, You should get more than that letting the auctions run. The Infocoms are desirable and can pull in better prices.