IGNORED

Flea market find

atari2600land

Hi, I just got home with an Intellivision, a voice module, and 31 games for $40. The games are:

Adv. Dungeons and Dragons

Armor Battle

Astrosmash

Atlantis

Auto Racing

B-17 Bomber

Bomb Squad

Beauty & the Beast

Bowling

Boxing

Burgertime

Electric Co. Math Fun

Frog Bog

Golf

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

Lock 'n' Chase

MLB

Mission X

NBA Basketball

Night Stalker

Pac-Man

Pifall

Sea Battle

Space Armada

Space Hawk

Space Spartans

Star Strike

Sub Hunt

Triple Action

Utopia

Vectron

Just wondering if I have anything rare here and whether it was a good deal.

I watched someone buy an Intellivison II in front of me at a flea market today. Didn't see what came with it.

in some states if you watch something bad happen and you dont try to stop it you commit a crime. think about that next time you let someone buy intellivision hardware in front of you and you do nothing to stop it.

• Like 1

in some states if you watch something bad happen and you dont try to stop it you commit a crime. think about that next time you let someone buy intellivision hardware in front of you and you do nothing to stop it.

Lol, I'll be more careful next time. What if that someone else was the person who posted this thread?

Edited by y-bot

The hand controller side buttons on the Inty II are a joke, your fingers will cramp up after using them long enough. They have barely any tactile feedback so you'll find yourself pressing the sh!t out of them...

It also has a sound glitch that prevents some game audio from working properly, I know Shark! Shark! is one of the games that sounds different-

And then there's the whole Coleco game deal, I don't even think the ones marked as being compatible with it actually work on it-

It sounds like I don't like it but I do, I like its looks/smaller footprint/detachable controllers and LED enough that it's my platform of choice...

IMO the best INTY is the Sears console, it has the detachable controllers with longer/straighter wires and the hand controller side buttons feel just like the original ones :thumbsup:

The hand controller side buttons on the Inty II are a joke, your fingers will cramp up after using them long enough. They have barely any tactile feedback so you'll find yourself pressing the sh!t out of them...

It also has a sound glitch that prevents some game audio from working properly, I know Shark! Shark! is one of the games that sounds different-

And then there's the whole Coleco game deal, I don't even think the ones marked as being compatible with it actually work on it-

It sounds like I don't like it but I do, I like its looks/smaller footprint/detachable controllers and LED enough that it's my platform of choice...

IMO the best INTY is the Sears console, it has the detachable controllers with longer/straighter wires and the hand controller side buttons feel just like the original ones :thumbsup:

Only thing Sears lacks is a power LED, but that's an easy enough mod, I bet. I also like the look / size of Intellivision II, but the controllers are shite. Side buttons are terrible, and it's rare to find an Inty II w/ controllers that have intact keypads. Most of them are cracked. I think I have an unused one that's got cracked keypads!

Only thing Sears lacks is a power LED, but that's an easy enough mod, I bet. I also like the look / size of Intellivision II, but the controllers are shite. Side buttons are terrible, and it's rare to find an Inty II w/ controllers that have intact keypads. Most of them are cracked. I think I have an unused one that's got cracked keypads!

for full compatibility you need to switch out the sears bios chip. i found i game that wont boot with it. i forget which one. jetsons displays a green background instead of black on title screen.

I was looking at the NES games when you picked up the Inttellivision. I never saw it when it was for sale. I ended up buying all the Nintendo Power magazines, the mini SNES and the Looney Tunes glasses.

That must be because I had already payed for it and the guy held it for me behind the table. That was a whole lot of NP magazines, what are you going to do with them all?