IGNORED

Colecovision Top 3

Robot2600

Note : It all depends on how I feel about these games, "memorable?", "impressive?", "great graphics,animations?", "good music and sounds?", "great gameplay?", "fun factor?", "guilty pleasure?", "nostalgia?", ... A game can be really fun and not be impressive at all, so it's all about opinion so I took time to write this TOP 3 with comments to explain my choice.

1. GhostBlaster (Impressive fluid scroller plateform game, Colorful, Very good music and sounds, and it's one of my greatest achievements as a CV homebrew game, and it's also a collaborative project with levels made by Dale and others)

2. Burger Time (Arcade game, Nostalgia factor, Graphicaly well done, top favorite commercial CV games among gamers)

3. Donkey Kong (Nostalgia factor, not because it's a port of an arcade game but because it came with the console that made me enjoy and want to create my own CV games)

It changes, but I'll try:

:)

- Gyruss

- Roc 'n Rope

- Popeye

And for the homebrews:

- Star Force

- Magical Tree

- Pac-Man Collection

Under the beta was Roller Ball very fun, -and if I get my final SGM will Roller Ball clearly occupy a high position. :-D