Jump to content
CosmicBoy

ATRONIC CPS 99 schematics

Recommended Posts

oh, I am not sure, never got that HDX running, on any system, think cable issues... but maybe runs here, in general (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the three Atronic DSR ROMS that were pointed to early in this thread? I don't seem to have archived them and the links are dead now. I do have the schematics that @Schmitzi provided though. I will add them to the list of schematics I need to update to an editable format. . .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ksarul said:

Does anyone have the three Atronic DSR ROMS that were pointed to early in this thread? I don't seem to have archived them and the links are dead now. I do have the schematics that @Schmitzi provided though. I will add them to the list of schematics I need to update to an editable format. . .

 

Here that´s what I have. I think I got them from @Flottmann1 ? But not sure about

I also still have to read out mine, but that would mean a "terrible" act for me ;)

 

Atronic-CPS99-EPROM.zip

 

Edith: ah OK, now I see the broken link that you mentioned. So these file ARE from Flottmann1 :thumbsup:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Schmitzi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Disk could be the Diskmanager Software.

I got one with my second CPS99.

 

Btw. it comes with the original packaging i bill from the first owner :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CosmicBoy said:

The Disk could be the Diskmanager Software.

I got one with my second CPS99.

 

Btw. it comes with the original packaging i bill from the first owner :)

 

Hi, wow supi. Kannst Du (mir) eine .DSK davon machen ? Nur sicherheitshalblängs ;)

 

(Lekkomio, can u generate a .dsk from it?) 🤔 :grin:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schmitzi said:

 

Hi, wow supi. Kannst Du (mir) eine .DSK davon machen ? Nur sicherheitshalblängs ;)

 

(Lekkomio, can u generate a .dsk from it?) 🤔 :grin:

 

 

Klaro, dauert aber etwas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...