IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 29 ~ Never Played 1 ~ I Want My Mommy

Vocelli

Welcome back, JacobZu7zu7!

Just for curious Jacob, is your photo of your real face put in your new avatar? If yes, nice to see you!

Yeah man, one of my many faces. It did occur to me that it's probably the first one of ME in years...

Thanks oyama.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 1

I still don't quite get it, so just to make sure I'll post both pics. Do I HAVE to be up at mommy's, or is it enough that all ladders are connected? If yes, it's 2,380 for me. If I have to be up there, it's 2,480. I made two screenshots right after another, because I wasn't sure...

Also... great video Oyama. I can see it happen, but I can't pull it off. Yet :-).

post-34656-0-07634200-1385314965_thumb.png

post-34656-0-19885500-1385314972_thumb.png

Edited by karokoenig
  • Like 1

1) 1,950

2) 1,490 Thanks to Oyama!

3) 1,430

attachicon.gif2013-11-23_14-13-09_215.jpg

I would like to give a bonus to .......... Miss2600 because she's a Miss, plays 2600 and I'd like to see her in the 24 final tourney.

Yes- Mister VCS vs. Miss2600 -battle of the gender in the 24 final tourney...

• Like 2

I still don't quite get it, so just to make sure I'll post both pics. Do I HAVE to be up at mommy's, or is it enough that all ladders are connected? If yes, it's 2,380 for me. If I have to be up there, it's 2,480. I made two screenshots right after another, because I wasn't sure...

Also... great video Oyama. I can see it happen, but I can't pull it off. Yet :-).

Thank you very much, karokoenig. One of main purposes of my videos which I'm recording is to help less experienced players. ;-) ;-) ;-)

• Like 1

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations to:

• the BAZ, for breaking the 600 mark overall :thumbsup:
  • Zoyx, for breaking 500 overall :thumbsup:
  • Darthkur, for breaking 400 overall :thumbsup:
  • jblenkle, for breaking the 100 mark overall :thumbsup:
  • Northcoastgamer, for top Cosmic Ark score and for maintaining 1st place :thumbsup:
  • JacobZu7Zu7, for his triumphant return to the 2600 boards :thumbsup:
  • Like 4

1300 On the board. I give my point to Vocelli aswell. His moderating this season has been outstanding and original, making many of these games much more interesting and fun to play. I salute you! Many thanks to Liduario, Gorfy, S.BAZ, Oyama and everyone else who has pushed me into playing each game harder with their great scores. ;)

post-34612-0-92827400-1385406841_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you so much, Gorfy! Much appreciated.

And I would like to give Darthkur a point for always scoring just a tad better than I am.

Great competition, guys. And damn you Vocelli - I need half a day to understand this week's rules. How do you come up with this stuff, what do you smoke while doing so, and can I have some?

Thanks, Karokoenig. You play very well youself. :thumbsup: I also love the compitition I get on, not only this HSC, but all of the rest.

• Like 2