IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 29 ~ Never Played 1 ~ I Want My Mommy

Vocelli

and,

Wow you had this game as a kid? Must be a rare find these days... never played this one before...

It's rated R5 on AA, but does anyone know if these ratings are still good, or have they become outdated?

For some odd reason, I have two copies of this -- probably got at least one of them in a lot. Both of them have some label damage, so I doubt they're worth much, but if anyone's interested I could sell one cheap-like

It's rated R5 on AA, but does anyone know if these ratings are still good, or have they become outdated?

For some odd reason, I have two copies of this -- probably got at least one of them in a lot. Both of them have some label damage, so I doubt they're worth much, but if anyone's interested I could sell one cheap-like

I remember a thread where someone intentionally destroyed a "I Want My Mommy" cartridge and posted videos or pics of it (destroying game cartridges on YouTube was kind of popular at the time, for some reason). After posting it, a number of members commented that they needed that cartridge for their collections. The OP replied, "Was that cartridge really that rare?" LOL.

• Like 2

Wow you had this game as a kid? Must be a rare find these days... never played this one before...

yeah, it's the only uncommon game I had back then. I was the only one in my family who actually liked it :-D

I was very fortunate to get the game about a year ago. I responded to a craigslist ad for an atari & 75 games for $50, it was at a shop in Portland called "Smut Vintage." It was such a great offer I rode the greyhound up from Eugene & I was so glad I did 'cuz it had a bunch of other hard-to find games as well, and the Atari was a heavy sixer! they told me it didn't work but I was able to get it working without much trouble.

anyone looking to kill some time in Portland, Oregon check out Smut Vintage! It's a cool shop

• Like 2

post-34560-0-58809900-1385598690_thumb.jpg

caught up with zoyx...

thanks oyama! I was doing almost the same thing as you but I had assumed it wasn't possible to catch the apple on the top level in the mommy screen. seeing your game i realized it was possible & got to shaving seconds...

Voodoo Doughnuts :-D we have that in Eugene too, I hadn't seen another one yet

• Like 1

Thanks to Oyama from me as well...

attachicon.gifI Want My Mommy (B) 1250.jpg

caught up with zoyx...

thanks oyama! I was doing almost the same thing as you but I had assumed it wasn't possible to catch the apple on the top level in the mommy screen. seeing your game i realized it was possible & got to shaving seconds...

Voodoo Doughnuts :-D we have that in Eugene too, I hadn't seen another one yet

Also thanks to Oyama, I got the pattern down. New score: 1,320. Only thing is that I have no idea where you guys save the time to lower this another 80-100 points. My 1320 run looked and felt exactly like the one in the video. The white blocky thingy that makes you invincible on top of level 2 is timed, right? So, if I reach it (which I did), shouldn't I do so at exactly the same time you 1200 guys do? I checked. When I reach the top of level 1, I have the same score as Oyama (560). Where the hell did those 100 points go...?

Confused...

post-34656-0-00430700-1385624056_thumb.png

• Like 2

1210! 1200 seems within reach now. Here's a tip, forget the kisses on the second screen. I'll try to post a video. Happy Thanksgiving, be safe!

What are kisses in this game?

(I feel silly asking this question, sounds like a female alien inquiring of Capt. Kirk, "What is this thing you call......love?"

• Like 2