IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 29 ~ Never Played 1 ~ I Want My Mommy

Vocelli

Compared to some of the other games we've played this season, this really was childs play, only 2 screens. Still, there's always room to tweak and perfect. The oyama method works good on the first screen, but on the second screen, it's better to ignore the kisses for a faster time. You don't have to be dead center to climb the stardust ladders, try to climb the edge to save on time, every split second counts. It's pretty much that way with all timed games, saving tenths of seconds adds up. Pushing up quickly at the top of BOTH screens is important aswell to exit screen one or to finish the game on screen 2.

• Like 2

WOW y'all ! I didn't think it would get below 1200

thanks for sharing your pattern Northcoast, that was slick! and also for the correction: they're kisses, not apples, which makes better sense. the other (European?) title "Apples & Dolls" is misleading then - because there is really only one apple in the game ha ha what were they thinking ??!!

looking forward to playing tonight... :grin:

welcome to the 12 club, Miss26!

unfortunately it just became less prestigious...

• Like 1

Awesome, Northcoast, that you posted the video. I mirrored your every move and also made it to 1,190. Close shave at the top, getting back down the ladder in time. Nicely done - I would never have thought that pattern is possible on my own.

And @ Jacob: Wow! Where did you scrape off those milliseconds to get 1,170? I'm impressed!

post-34656-0-39482200-1385800903_thumb.png

• Like 2

Wow! I don't think I would have ever figured that pattern out. Once again, a mind-blowing performance, Northcoast! Many thanks for your generosity and sportsmanship in posting the video while the competition is still going :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Using the NCG method: 1200

post-27900-0-82564000-1385817031_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome, Northcoast, that you posted the video. I mirrored your every move and also made it to 1,190. Close shave at the top, getting back down the ladder in time. Nicely done - I would never have thought that pattern is possible on my own.

And @ Jacob: Wow! Where did you scrape off those milliseconds to get 1,170? I'm impressed!

Thanks dude, wasn't easy but... what I tried to cut down any second I could is...

First the top of the screen... when I bowl over the doll, I go up the ladder almost before I get to it, that can shave off, 1/3 of a second, when you're UP the first screen "Hold left", so ur already running left on second screen, and not paused in place.

Then on second screen... when you duck from the first doll on second floor try to go down a smidge 'closer to the right' and come back up from the passing doll, do it maybe a 1/2 second sooner then in Northcoastgamer's video... this got me, 1170.

Coming up right next to it.. as soon as you can will help your time! (Be careful not to be hit the doll on your way up, its tricky)

Of course go as smooth as possible up the ladders..., the ladders may not shave any real time off, seems like going up them any fashion usually gets the same score, as long as its done without any hesitating while climbing.

I got 1170 twice, and I think once it was almost 1160, so getting 1160 COULD BE possible! :o

If someone gets 1150... I will eat your boxers, or panties if female. :D :P :woozy: ;)

• Like 3

If someone gets 1150... I will eat your boxers, or panties if female. :D :P :woozy: ;)

Thin ice, mate. Thin ice. There's quite a few people in this HSC who I would think have the skills and persistence to pull it off. What I am not sure about is the condition of these people's boxers and/or panties - though I am confident it's just fine.

There are about 24 hours left in the competition. I will lean back and wait if your post motivated some to try and go for an "Eat my sorts" post. Good luck everyone!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Edited by karokoenig
  • Like 2

Thin ice, mate. Thin ice. There's quite a few people in this HSC who I would think have the skills and persistence to pull it off. What I am not sure about is the condition of these people's boxers and/or panties - though I am confident it's just fine.

There are about 24 hours left in the competition. I will lean back and wait if your post motivated some to try and go for an "Eat my sorts" post. Good luck everyone!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

LOL...!