IGNORED

E-jagfest 2013 first day impression

TXG/MNX

I saw a shot of GroovyBee's Rocketeer for the Intellivision. Can someone that's there comment on his other games? He had a few games to demo at eJagFest.

dZ.

Well, even though not attending I do have one of the final RCs of Hover Bovver, but that's more because I helped Mark finetune the game :)

• Like 2

It was a great event. I was only able to attend day 1, but it was crowded. And lots of stuff to see!

The guys from the UK are awesome, always good fun. Rebooteroids, Xevious, incredible stuff for the 7800 and Intellivision... and they took the Checkered Flag-championship home again. At least on the Lynx the UK is racing champion... totally okay with me, as long as we remain champion in real life. :P

DerLuchs also proved to be an incredibly nice guy. He showed Allein on Lynx, Wallball on the 2600 (which made GroovyBee suggest DerLucch rather stick with music in the future^^) and a couple of more stuff for the 2600. Made by TheLoon he had what seems to be a horizontal shooter with bees (?) to show.

Lots of other people attended and were just great fun to be with.

My only gripe was not being able to attend day two, really. :D

post-21561-0-13774700-1385392027_thumb.jpg

Edited by 108 Stars
  • Like 5

DerLuchs also proved to be an incredibly nice guy. He showed Allein on Lynx, Wallball on the 2600 (which made GroovyBee suggest DerLucch rather stick with music in the future^^) and a couple of more stuff for the 2600. Made by TheLoon he had what seems to be a horizontal shooter with bees (?) to show.

That's it! You've just forced me into making a game called "Section Bee"!

post-13304-0-88189700-1385393004_thumb.jpg

DerLuchs also proved to be an incredibly nice guy.

You're a nice guy too, maybe we will made someday some Grafix and Music for Coders together ;)

He showed Allein on Lynx, Wallball on the 2600 (which made GroovyBee suggest DerLucch rather stick with music in the future^^) and a couple of more stuff for the 2600.

GroovyBee don't understand my "Brainf**k"-Games, that's all ^^

The Answer will follow! Prepare for a Game called M.W.L.!

I'll make this one only for GroovyBee :twisted:

• Like 2

Looks fun. I'll have to try and make it next time. Good to see faces. I recognise gaztee and I think nick Harlow both from previously seeing them in person and I think I've worked out which one is sh3!! So you are all real people after all. Didn't matter that the vid is in German, it's good to see it all in action! Although I love the snippets of English heard under the German commentary!

• Like 1

GroovyBee don't understand my "Brainf**k"-Games, that's all ^^

My opinion of your game doesn't matter. As long as you like and play your own game and had fun making it that is all that matters at the end of the day. Make games for yourself first and if other people like them after that, then its a bonus.

The Answer will follow! Prepare for a Game called M.W.L.!

I'll make this one only for GroovyBee :twisted:

:lol: Looking forward to it :D.

I don't have the goal to make the best homebrews, so do not take it seriously :D And I really had fun to play the game with you and of course

of your comment ^^

So everythings fine here!

BUT YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YOUR COMMENT :D

First Level of M.W.L. is done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEDgSECGiU

Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 1