IGNORED

NYD 14

Heaven/TQA

Cool, this time it's not me advertising the upcoming issue ;)

But off course, I'm happy with every entry, which reaches my nyd_at_ppsberlin account in _de_ domain :) till end of dec 31st.

The release will be at jan 1st around 12pm CET as usual.

Sad enough my planned invitro is cancelled this time, cause I had not enough time for coding it. May be my time is very limited this time, but at least one small thing has to become ready.

Hope you have fun preparing something - and yeah - fun watching all together right at the New Year :)

I really want to code something, but where can I buy TIME.

It has been a while since I really did something constructive with my SynAssembler cart. Recently I fired it up again to do some I/O for my good friend Larry here on AtariAge.

Perhaps I'll try something...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A short update...

At least I managed to do a very basic screener to run on ATARIs with and without VBXE. Need some more time to add some music and maybe to extend it to a noticeable little intro.

Whatever it becomes. It will be my first hello to VBXE - sad enough not my own code to run - it's a g2f pic, but I hope to get soon into coding VBXE for my own.

Now some time to wish you all the best for Christmas!

If someone else is here in Berlin today, be sure to visit "Weihnachtssingen in der Alten Försterei".

• Like 1

Another small update.

My son came in when I tested my alpha on real machine. When he saw this "keyboard" connected to the monitor he was impressed, what a simple keyboard can do :) (Nearly the whole year my A8 has to sit in his cave - don't have enough room, so maybe he can't remember seeing it before.)

That impressed by the action on the screen, I told him, that he might code something for himselves - by telling that I "started" basic and typed some lines in. After the RUN he wanted to do something himselves. Some little help by me, but within a couple of minutes his first things where on screen and his "Hello World!" is ready. So that will be the next entry :)

• Like 2

Heaven's work is ready, too :)

... and I had the chance to go to the doc today (dec. 25th and 26th are holidays here). He discovered I have an acute fibrinous bronchitis. That's the reason of my late answers last days. Hope the medicine helps fast.

@pps:

Not wanting to fill the screen with useless stuff: Get better fast and finish your entry! :)

Hmm... useless?!? No it's not useless, but there will be not enough time for me to put all things in, that I wanted, cause I have to reach some stages, I never entered before in assembler. Maybe my illness causes some compromises :(

A first big step is ready, so at least something ?usefull? will be on screen ;) I hope to get some more of my planned things in it, but first of all I have to reenter my sons first programme, I had no DOS loaded and so I only could save via a snapshot with my N8 :)

Edited by pps

Hello folks,

I managed to round up my entry a bit, so it will be something that can be presented on the disc - even if I wanted to do a lot more. Maybe tomorrow... after 2 hours on coding I have to go to bed now again - i hate feeling so bad :(

Thanks heaven for the updated version.

It's nothing special but i should be submitting something today...

@TMR:

Maybe special, indeed 'a special surprise' will be, hopefully you and another guy have your names on another entry ;) !...

Hope we can finish it in time untill the deadline :) .

P.s.- No, by now it isn't the release of the final version of X:8!

Edited by José Pereira

Just after a real world testing session another one arrived...

I will be offline today several times, so no panic, if you don't get noticed, that your programme arrived. At least tomorrow you'll get an official answer :)

To don't forget it:

Get well into 2014!!!

Rutscht jut rüber!!!

Edited by pps
  • Like 1