Sign in to follow this  
cimerians

Steam sales have begun

Yeah the only game on my wishlist that isn't on sale is Resident Evil 6. And the other day I was thinking about not buying anymore games until I actually finished some, almost like a "To do" list. I may cave and get Paranautical Activity, EDF: Insect Armageddon, or most likely Far Cry 3 if I have the money.

Now I know what there weren't any successful PC game deals threads.

Bought Skyrim for my brother.

Left 4 dead $5 Hmmmmm

I never buy anything during this round of sales. The holiday sale, which is only a few weeks away, always has the same or better prices.

I never buy anything during this round of sales. The holiday sale, which is only a few weeks away, always has the same or better prices.

That's good to know. Still, I couldn't help but pick up several older games for under $3 each, games I've had my eye on for a while. Like I didn't already have a big enough backlog of unplayed games :D

• Like 1

2cyqrty.jpg

On a serious note... finally bought a working copy of Skyrim. Previously had a disc based one which would not work as it said I was trying to use a duplicate CD Key.

Looks like Rogue Legacy is $7.50 right now.

Yup I finally got it.

I'm done now...I'm in the hole a bit and cant spend anymore. This is crazy.

I did not know this was out yet...

I had to get it, it even has achievements.

When it comes down to it I wish we could just get a decent Kull or Conan game that would put God of War to shame.

I can't stop playing Rogue Legacy. I'm very happy about the number of Linux releases that have been in these sales!

I missed out on a lot of stuff.. Cash shortage... But a buddy did gift me Super Meat Boy. Pretty stoked about that one!

Winter sales as reported in the PC game deals thread has begun. I dont have any more cash so I'm just looking.

Yeah right....

All I want is discounted DLC for Rocksmith 2014. Other than that, I don't expect to spend any money on this year's sale.

Whoa!! Didn't know this was coming so soon..

I did grab: "Series Sam: The Random Encounter" A turn based RPG spin on the series..

Had a little bit of credit, so I cashed in $1.24 for it. Hope its awesome.. LOL!

As soon as you enter the Days of Christmas everyone starts having sales.

I was tempted to grab Mirrors Edge for $4.99 but I forgot about it and it expired.

At least vote for each Community Choice deal and earn trading cards. Maybe they will be useful someday.