IGNORED

2nd Annual CvW competition (December)

@grips: Great work! I hope you're also not trying to camp out at the top of the Helper Elves, because Santa does not like that. ;)

Hint: Use the Practice Menu to practice the last level in the Helper difficulty rank.

Leaderboard updated.

I practiced like 8 times and then when I get to 31/32 I have 5 guys left and then that toy and ball kill me so bad.

If anyone has steps on what to do that would be great

@grips03: Have you practiced Twisted Toyland in "Helper" rank? Recall that the boss level is unlocked when you save Christmas. Plus if you are playing using the cartridge version, this state is saved in Flash RAM, so that you can continue practicing the 8th stage even after you reset or turned off the machine.

@Fushek: Every little bit counts to defend your title! :)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

I practiced like 8 times and then when I get to 31/32 I have 5 guys left and then that toy and ball kill me so bad.

If anyone has steps on what to do that would be great

I have 'an openning' and three or four little tricks. My openning is just a little different from last year (I go up and direct to the right tunnel before taking the present, then I return after toy goes into the tunnel). Almost same movements for all skill levels (opening is a little different for novice since I pick the present in the center of screen and its snowflake before movements mentioned above).

I find it difficult to explain with words other tricks but they are all related of how you can control the toy from distance (wait here so the toy goes there, go here and toy will follow this path, snowball won't go here if you are there etc.)

I play the same way regardless it is Helper, Ranger or Master. :)

• Like 4

By the way, I didn't know these small tricks last year!

I don't have a fixed pattern, I can take the upper presents in the begining or not but I do have a kind of 'preparation' before going up and another 'preparation' before getting all presents from bottom. Just make the toy goes down before you go up and the reverse to collect presents form bottom... ;)

The way I play, it is very possible to be hitted once by snowball.

Sometimes twice. :-D

If you get hitted 3 times, it's not my fault. :lol:

• Like 4

I have 'an openning' and three or four little tricks. My openning is just a little different from last year (I go up and direct to the right tunnel before taking the present, then I return after toy goes into the tunnel). Almost same movements for all skill levels (opening is a little different for novice since I pick the present in the center of screen and its snowflake before movements mentioned above).

I find it difficult to explain with words other tricks but they are all related of how you can control the toy from distance (wait here so the toy goes there, go here and toy will follow this path, snowball won't go here if you are there etc.)

I play the same way regardless it is Helper, Ranger or Master. :)

Lid this is working, thanks

i just need to fine tune now

for novice = i go out via righttunnel, skip present in lower left corner, go north, get present then snowflake, then head south and then right, getting all presents / candy, then work my way up to top, then return via right side, and get last present. being sure to time snowball and robot.

Edited by grips03
  • Like 4

still no 2nd time Christmas.

today's score:post-34560-0-73961400-1388166615_thumb.gif

2 cats here are very interested in Christmas Carol. I was enjoying them them watching, but then one started pushing buttons and managed to disable Carol. luckily I survived and resituated the cats & had a good game going. then choked.

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

I´m getting better...Fushek it´s your turn.

Score: 7786

71td.png

Cool.

You passed the 100 level!

Congratulations!

If you manage to 'discover' how to get perfect scores in twisted toyland, snowflake garden, icicle lane and freezer burn, then you should be very, very close to the yellow scores!

• Like 1

Nice Fushek!

my score didn´t last two hours!

Well done!

Heh ... just happened to be playing at the time.

Nice score ... you can last much longer than I can though. Level 101 ... that's outstanding! But please don't take Lid's advice about how to get better scores ... he's just trying to trick you :dunce:.

• Like 3

Wow! Intense fight there, Fushek & Arquillos!

@arquillos: Will we be seeing a video of your mad skillz? We can all learn from your technique!

@S.BAZ: I'm counting on you and JasonLikesINTV to earn that rank. :)

@mphokie: Don't give up, mate. Use that Practice Mode!

Leaderboard updated.

• Like 2

ok, so I can get perfect on 31/32 during practice but not during the game

@grips03: If you try to finish each level without eating the candy (I know, sacrilege!), you can get very far, very quick, and the points crank up by mere endurance. Try that. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there is a space for another Spanish-speaking Master Elf in the Council?

Oscar G. - 4,987 points - Level 54

I Master Elf… translated into Spanish: "Ay mas caramba" :)

attachicon.gifSlide1.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, OSCAR G.! And welcome to the Top Elite Master Elf Council--a well deserved association. :)

I've been wondering when you would join, and I'm glad you were able to make it.

This promotion also brings up Scalpel to the Top Ranger Elf position, and opens up a slot in the Top Elite Ranger Elves room for Darring9999. Congratulations to all!

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.