IGNORED

2nd Annual CvW competition (December)

@S.BAZ: I finally was able to watch your videos. That is some keen technique there! Thanks for posting those.

@Jesus: Great score! Thanks for posting, and if I don't get to see you around here before the end of the year, may you have a very happy New Year! :)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

• Like 1

We have Joe_M and D. Girls completing their Twelve Days Of Christmas Carol. Congratulations!

It's been a wild ride, but you made it, and on the last day, too! Now keep on polishing those score. Giana D. is on her way to the Top Elite Novice Elves; and Joe_M, I want to see you make Ranger before the night is over!

E-mail Entry: Joe_M

Score: 1,541

Level: 18

Date: 12/30/2013 22:42

post-27318-0-76756400-1388495252_thumb.jpg

E-mail Entry: Giana D.

Score: 935

Level: 13

post-27318-0-16395200-1388495314_thumb.jpg

E-mail Entry: Giulia D.

Score: 536

Level: 6

post-27318-0-05215300-1388495322_thumb.jpg

@JasonLikesINTV: You're so close! You're already on the Top Elite Ranger Elves club--now it's time to earn your title! Beat that Robot! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

@arquillos & @Jesus: Great scores! You've definitely earned your seat at the Grand Master Elves Council.

@Fushek: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wooh-WOW!!!!!!!! Another yellow score! That is fantastic. You've earned the coveted Tread On Yellow Snow achievement. Now, you just need to work on some of the other ones. :)

Great work all around! I'm very impressed with everyone's scores. Today is the last day, make sure to get in your scores early!

Cheers!

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

@bikeguychicago, @swlovinist, @Intellfan, @GimmeClassics, and all the other Santa's Helpers. Today is the last day to participate. It is the last day to bring up your scores, so why not try a few times more? Some of you are very close to reaching 1,000 points, which is the threshold to enter the Top Elite Novice Elves group.

So, get cracking! There is more than bragging rights at stake here! Show us what you've got! :)

Happy New Year!

-dZ.

• Like 1

@Kabeka: Sorry for the delayed response. You are right, the competition ends tonight, December 31st, at the stroke of Midnight, Central Time. That means it'll be officially over on January 1st 2014 00:00 Central.

Just to be absolutely clear to all those outside the USA and it's quirky time zones, the end time is 06:00:00 GMT.

Edited by DZ-Jay

We have a new comer in the competition! Let's welcome Mike D.!

E-mail Entry: Mike D.

Score: 483

Level: 6

Date: 12/31/2013 13:09

post-27318-0-97564000-1388524560_thumb.jpg

Welcome, Mike! I'm glad you could make it, and in the nick of time, too! That's a very good score to start. I hope you can try again for a higher spot later. ;)

-dZ.

Leaderboard updated.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 4