IGNORED

The Video Craze [whitewillow] - any successful HD transactions?

JL

Hello Folks,

Early in Nov I pre-ordered the The Video Craze Documentary Blu-Ray

http://www.vectorinvaderproductions.com/#!venue/galleryPage

It states on their website a free HD download is included and to email whitewillowfilms@yahoo.com for the password. Which I did. After several days no email and no confirmation of the order other than the email PayPal immediately sends after a transaction. A week later I wrote again to that email as well as ddmd77@live.com [shown in 'contact us' on the website] and waited another week or so - still no response. I waited and wrote again and after several more says still no response. I then filed a PayPal claim. PayPal returned my money shortly thereafter as White Willow Films LLC apparently never responded to them either.

After a bit of research I found out I was not the only one they had "ignored"....

I see a few hours ago they have updated their Facebook page and website with special prices for today, cybermonday. But what good is a discount if they never both to acknowledge anyone's purchase nor deliver what is promised.?

Since Nov 4, Has anyone successfully received a response to their Blu-Ray order and or HD download password? Please no responses if you had successful dealings on the HD or Blu-Ray prior to that date.

P.S. I also realize the DVD is available from other vendors but that's not what I'm interested in.

Edited by JL
  • Like 1

Another AtariAge member contacted me via PM after he communicated with Dave the forerunner of this effort. Apparently mine may have been the only order with an issue - glad that is the case as the documentary looks excellent and I will re-order the Blu-Ray.

BTW Folks the Video Craze Where where you in '82 documentary should be up the alley of many on this forum so check the website out and place an order for this quality documentary;

http://www.vectorinvaderproductions.com/#!venue/galleryPage

Edited by JL

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, JaggingUK said:

How strange to find something as obscure in a charity shop in a small town in the north of the U.K

Stuff sometimes winds-up in very odd places... I once found some Japanese PS 2 games in a thrift shop in a small, mainly Francophone community in New Brunswick!