IGNORED

Homebrews Needed.

BBWW

You should coat it in butter and toss it on the floor in between me, BBWW, Soulbuster, and mphokie. The resulting show alone would be worth giving it up. ;-)

Lol! Given that there are only 30 copies of this in the world, I'd say there'd be a Royal Rumble going on. :)

At least we know who the competition is for those last original homebrews (I'm a lover and not a fighter though, no getting in the ring for me). LoL and RR I think are nearly impossible to get; Stonix and Same Game & Robots come up periodically and you just have to be ready to shell out some bucks.

At least we know who the competition is for those last original homebrews (I'm a lover and not a fighter though, no getting in the ring for me). LoL and RR I think are nearly impossible to get; Stonix and Same Game & Robots come up periodically and you just have to be ready to shell out some bucks.

What is a price range that these are in right now?

What is a price range that these are in right now?

League of Light and Robot Rubble sell for around $500 each.

Stonix is all over the board. It recently (a year ago) was averaging around $140, but there has been a dry spell and many are looking for one. One of the more recent Stonix sales was like $350 to $400. I'd currently value it at $200.

Original Same Game & Robots hovers between $120-160, if I remember correctly. Few have shown up lately, but I suspect it's less in demand due to the newer Intellivoice release.

Thanks for the price feedback.

My Stonix is 153 of 250 I put it up on E bay over a year for 100 bucks and it didn't sell . It isn't for sale now . i am glad it didn't sell because now it is one of my favorite games.

Intellifan, if you change your mind in your quest to get to 125, let me know? I have some extras of some rare CIB's of the original 125.

$200+ range was what I thought.

• Like 1

David has no interest in this, and had a falling out with a particular member or Intelligentvision.

So sorry, but a reissue of those games will most likely....i never say never.... not.happen.

I think Wolfy62 meant to say that I had a falling out with a particular member "OF" Intelligentvision. Not "or". That has nothing to do with what Intelligentvision releases.

The serial numbers on the games (x of 250) were deceiving and is why I quit putting them on the games.

The LTO version of 4-Tris sold more copies than the Intelligentvision one.

Did anyone catch the word I used in the first paragraph? Go ahead and speculate. See you all in 2014. May the new year bring you everything you need.

Edited by intvdave
  • Like 1

:) very exciting news David, you've brought a smile to my face. Do we owe your wife another round of thank you's? :) Sounds like you'll be making Intellivision fans happy yet again. If it hasn't been said recently, thanks again for all you do. 2014 is sounding more and more like it might be the best year of all for the Intellivision.

Remember, 2014 is the Intellivision 35th anniversary, is it not? Or is my math wrong? (which isnt hard) hahahahahahahaha

Btw, isnt it time for Valter to start the voting for 2013 homebrew of the year? I dont think anything else is coming out!

Where is Valter?