IGNORED

Beta Phase Games - HOT DOG

woolfman

yes its identical to least time. i don't know about relief pitcher, that has not been discussed yet due to how busy things have been in regard to work, other obligations .etc. it is good to see there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest though, the plan was once we finish releasing all our projects we can begin to make them more consistently available. but the prints will be sporadic until we get all of our releases out because our main goal is to get everything out to the community and make sure it's preserved and out there.

Please let me know a little ahead of time when Hot Dog will be out again as well as Relief Pitcher. I would like to get both :)

Edited by Stevaside
  • Like 1

Any update on Hot Dog? Will it be available before xmas this year?

hotdog will be available this year yet for sure. hopefully before Christmas. Whether it will be released with whatever else we wanted to is still unknown but likely, just keeping the end of year as a deadline so that we get it out regardless, and do the best we can with other projects before then.

• Like 3

hotdog will be available this year yet for sure. hopefully before Christmas. Whether it will be released with whatever else we wanted to is still unknown but likely, just keeping the end of year as a deadline so that we get it out regardless, and do the best we can with other projects before then.

That´s great news! Is there a chance to already pre-order?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

we have plans to release it soon... it looks like we may be getting another batch of Relief Pitcher produced, so we are going to try and get both out at the same time. Plus that other game that we want to release at the same time, I'm finally getting around to documenting it a little so i can prepare a special page for like we did for toki.

So we are getting things moving again for the Lynx.

• Like 6

we have plans to release it soon... it looks like we may be getting another batch of Relief Pitcher produced, so we are going to try and get both out at the same time. Plus that other game that we want to release at the same time, I'm finally getting around to documenting it a little so i can prepare a special page for like we did for toki.

So we are getting things moving again for the Lynx.

Cool. Let's see some movement and preorders.

sorry but no pre-orders or lists :P i will try and update on the status of this stuff a little more frequently as things develop (i suppose in this thread) so people can track the status. just don't want want to get ahead of myself because there are a few things that may or may not happen.

Edited by Willard
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...