IGNORED

*SELLING*Xbox One Wireless Controllers & PS4 Dualshock Wireless Controllers

yoshiiii

If you don't want to buy my products you don't have to.

Correct but more than that we are a community protective of it's members so scammers will find themselves quickly ejected. You appear out of nowhere with a sparse profile with nothing but a user name, you provide stock images with claims you have absolutely no means to take pictures of actual product? You appear to be another fly by night stranger looking to scam, we have seen it a million times before. You pretty much are the text book example of rip off artist despite your claims of being legit.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Correct but more than that we are a community protective of it's members so scammers will find themselves quickly ejected. You appear out of nowhere with a sparse profile with nothing but a user name, you provide stock images with claims you have absolutely no means to take pictures of actual product? You appear to be another fly by night stranger looking to scam, we have seen it a million times before. You pretty much are the text book example of rip off artist despite your claims of being legit.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but I haven't scammed anyone. Although I'm new to this forum I can understand your concern. As I have said before I am willing to go first. When I sell one I will have the buyer vouch on the thread.

I appreciate your concern, but I don't like being accused of being a scammer and hope you understand.

I haven't sold any yet? I'm a scam? Don't be so quick to make assumptions? I told you, I have someone who is going to buy from me and I'm going to C.O.D to them. If you want me to do the same for you that's fine. But don't come to my thread and flame me.

Well OK, even if you do have legitimate intentions of selling these controllers, you still admit to buying them on sale and then trying to sell them here at a profit. It's just like scalping tickets. and quite frankly, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Your the guy that goes out and buys 5 PS4s and hocks them for a profit on Craigslist, making it impossible for parents to get a system for there children for X-mas at a reasonable price. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you sir, are not welcome here.
  • Like 3

Well OK, even if you do have legitimate intentions of selling these controllers, you still admit to buying them on sale and then trying to sell them here at a profit. It's just like scalping tickets. and quite frankly, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Your the guy that goes out and buys 5 PS4s and hocks them for a profit on Craigslist, making it impossible for parents to get a system for there children for X-mas at a reasonable price. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you sir, are not welcome here.

Exactly the opposite. I sell them to parents so they don't have to pay the outrageous prices those stores sell them for.

I'd still like an explanation for the old switcheroo on the ebay account links you posted. The fact that you haven't even tried to answer despite the assumption that you've read this entire thread leads me and everyone else to believe you are not legit.

And how he was able to buy a boatload of controllers for less than 35 dollars per when they cost 60 plus tax . Even if on sale they might have only been 5 or 10 dollars off at most