IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 31~ Double Points 1 ~ Solar Fox

Vocelli

WOW Gorfy that was fast! :D

I'm fast?! You're the one who has broken 1 million twice already!

One thing I'm not fast at is getting stuff mailed out :( I did get the cartridges boxed up today, but ran out of time to go to the post office. I'm pretty sure it'll be going out tomorrow.......Sorry

hey no worries!

I was surprised because I wrote up my score & accidently hit "post" before adding the pic. so I quickly added the pic & then saw you had already liked it! :-o

(just discovered the extended list of emoticons)

Yeah, I remember my first extended list of emoticons :lust: :ponder: ;)

Probably participation points. Not good at this at all.

attachicon.gifSAM_2356.JPG

There seems to be a certain incubation period necessary for this game, during which it seems impossible to make improvements. But when you stick with it, suddenly you'll have a breakthrough game and then it gets easier. Even then it seems to be one step forward and two steps back, but at least it no longer feels impossible ;)

• Like 3

There seems to be a certain incubation period necessary for this game, during which it seems impossible to make improvements. But when you stick with it, suddenly you'll have a breakthrough game and then it gets easier. Even then it seems to be one step forward and two steps back, but at least it no longer feels impossible ;)

agreed! I got lucky this round since I'd been playing it a few weeks ago to beat a score on the Highscore.com contest

the main difficulty for me was how "squirelly" your ship is on the screen. You have to be careful to hit exactly in the right direction (I've been just "tapping" the directions) or else the ship "dorks" all over the place. sometimes it goes up when I meant to go right, then I try to correct it by going down, then right, and it goes left then up, etc... it's really sensitive to joystick wiggling!

reset, reset, reset, til I get into a more accurate groove.

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

Probably participation points. Not good at this at all.

attachicon.gifSAM_2356.JPG

Also, I forgot to mention: Make sure you use the fire button to speed up your spaceship if you're playing on difficulty B. I remembered the first time I played, I didn't realize that you needed to press the fire button in order to go fast enough :-D