IGNORED

What is the real value of a CIB Sears Demons to Diamonds?

dobidy

Greetings all,

I have a CIB Sears Demons to Diamonds. The box is in ok shape with some minor bumps and sticker damage, the cart has acti-plaque, the instructions are there as well. I do not have pictures at the moment, but I will post some as soon as I am able.

I am curious as to rarity of this item as I am reading various degrees if difficulty finding a boxed version.

Edited by dobidy

I had figured it would be around $20 to 30 given there haven't been many CIB sales lately and the price guides seem way off on these. I have had it for a few years and still have yet to play it. The game just does not make the rotation and having a Harmony cart makes me less inclined to use the actual cart.

Sears Demons to Diamonds CIB is probably a bit of a sleeper in terms of rarity. I might push it up to $50. It's a title that a lot of collectors don't necessarily go for, especially with the more plentiful Atari version around, but it seems to have had a more limited run compared to most Sears titles. In today's market, you might find some flush bidders who would be interested in it.

I had figured it would be around $20 to 30 given there haven't been many CIB sales lately and the price guides seem way off on these. I have had it for a few years and still have yet to play it. The game just does not make the rotation and having a Harmony cart makes me less inclined to use the actual cart.

I think your estimate is about right.