IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

• 4 weeks later...

I recently purchased a used copy of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, after watching Mark's review of Classic Game Room.

It's pretty fun so far, although when I get defeated on the same level several times in a row, I put it back on the shelf to play something different and try again later.

Finished a season of Rocket League (lot in the first round of the playoffs to the #1 seed after squashing them the week before to secure the #4 seed). Stopped playing GTA since my copy of Old Blood was in the mail yesterday.

Holy crap is this game lots of fun. I just tried it yesterday and loved it. I didn't like the original on PS3 so I stayed away from this for a while. This version is much more polished and plays great. I finished a season last night and will continue this week. Awesome game.

• Like 1

Holy crap is this game lots of fun. I just tried it yesterday and loved it. I didn't like the original on PS3 so I stayed away from this for a while. This version is much more polished and plays great. I finished a season last night and will continue this week. Awesome game.

Agreed! Although I have a love/hate relationship with this game.

When you have good random team members, and you can get some goals, it is a lot of fun.

If your random team mates are crap, and you are getting beaten badly by the other team, it causes me to curse out loud a bit!

• Like 1

Agreed! Although I have a love/hate relationship with this game.

When you have good random team members, and you can get some goals, it is a lot of fun.

If your random team mates are crap, and you are getting beaten badly by the other team, it causes me to curse out loud a bit!

Right, unlike real football\soccer the ball has this ant-gravity like physics. I was cursing bloody murder at my team-mates cause sometimes they would ruin a perfectly good setup.....or watching them score a goal in your own net. lol.

There's nothing quite like gearing up for a shot or a nice block and completely missing. Really makes you feel and look stupid. Kind of like bricking in basketball or dropping an easy pop up in baseball. :P

• Like 2

There's nothing quite like gearing up for a shot or a nice block and completely missing. Really makes you feel and look stupid. Kind of like bricking in basketball or dropping an easy pop up in baseball. :P

LMAO! Yeah, I have done both of those a time or two.

The WORST is having to watch the instant replay of your fails in its entirety! :sad:

LMAO! Yeah, I have done both of those a time or two.

The WORST is having to watch the instant replay of your fails in its entirety! :sad:

And I have a lot of fails.... It's fun, but not easy.

Probably the best game I've picked up as a freebie with PS Plus in awhile though....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am wrapping up the Witcher 3 now. Great game, the final Showdown should be near.

This afternoon I'm gonna pick up MGSV: Phantom Pain. I'm a huge MGS nut and enjoyed Ground Zeroes with ist 2 hours more than the whole MGS4, so I am very excited.

Playing Dishonored which is the new Thief series for me. I'll be picking up Until Dawn for Halloween, just waiting for a price break. (Rocket League is being played almost every day, won't mention that anymore)

Dishonored is pretty nice. I do prefer Deus Ex Human Revolution as far as stealthy non-MGS-games go for last gen, but Dishonored is still a must-Play. I got into it enough to Play it through with Zero kills.^^

Edited by 108 Stars
  • Like 2

Almost finished with Hotline Miami. The last boss is a pain in my a**! The panthers are easy enough to kill, its that damn Ninja woman!
She either one shots me with her throwing stars, or slashes me with her sword!

I have watched a YouTube vid of how to beat her, but she never pauses so that I can hit her with the trophy! :mad:

I even use the Rabbit mask so I move quicker, it doesn't matter.

Also, Aqua Kitty is fun, but the higher levels, even on easy are HARD! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get into this game. It looks nice, it moves around adequately and it has a weird RE feel with the camera angles and stuff, but... meeehhh... just cannot be arsed. I hate all the characters, I feel like purposely having them all killed just to see it take place. I really don't go for the kinds of movies the game apes, all those jump scares and very little else of substance. I went in expecting something that might have a kind of Heavy Rain feel or vibe, but this is just dull.