IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

How is it versus Far Cry 4? From what I've seen Primal is a major departure from the Far Cry formula which kept me from buying it so far.

The only one I have some experience with is the original classic, I barely played 4 (I got it as a gift) and cant remember a lot about it but I can say that skills, crafting and some combat elements are the same. Obviously there are no guns\vehicles and there's tons of things trying to kill you. Also the animal companions are not as dependable as I thought, I died a lot being over confident. lol. Not sure if the animals are more difficult in this game or the weapons weaker. The world is really cool to explore like FC4 but better IMO, reminds me of Quest for Fire or Clan of the Cave Bear. :P

Will try and play more this weekend...

Well, long story short, after a very good friend of mine was bought a PS4 by his partner for his 40th and i bought him Dyling Light (which i myself fell in love with from the off....), i bought a PS4 last week.

Picked up Dying Light, KZ:Shadow Fall (as loved previous games on PS2,PSP and PS3), Infamous Second Son and First Light as huge fan of PS3 Infamous 1,2 and Fest.Of Blood.

Very dissapointed in KZ Shadowfall, looked great and there were moments where i could see developer wanted to move away from usual FPS cliches, but package just did not hold up well, still it was dead cheap.

Started on Infamous Second Son.Love it, just love it, purchase of PS4 made worthwhile it seems.

Over the past couple of weeks, I finished the Nathan Drake collection and now I'm ready for Uncharted 4.

In the meantime, I've decided to go back and actually play one of the first games I got with the PS4 and that is COD Ghosts. I got to walk in the grass as a dog and bite someone....is that COD? :)

I started playing Assassins Creed 4 - Black Flag over the weekend. It's okay in the "pirate" parts and in the "uncharted" parts, but I kinda wish they'd remove everything that is "Assassins Creedish" from the game :lolblue:

I actually beat AC:BF 2 weeks ago, first in the entire series I managed to beat. Really enjoyed the piraty stuff and overall atmosphere.. two things I didn't like in the game in order of disliking:

1. fucking office chores hacking people their pc's?!?!?! I already have an office job... You'll be facing frogger games that you have to beat to progress the game..

2. some sneaking missions can be tedious

Launched myself into The Division, quite addictive, but no doubt it's gonna wear off once the level cap has been reached. There's a lot of mixed opinions on the end-game content in it's current setup. Game looks and plays gorgeous though.

BROFORCE! Is hilarious stuff! Great couch co-op as well

Edited by Ninjabba
  • Like 2

I actually beat AC:BF 2 weeks ago, first in the entire series I managed to beat. Really enjoyed the piraty stuff and overall atmosphere.. two things I didn't like in the game in order of disliking:

1. fucking office chores hacking people their pc's?!?!?! I already have an office job... You'll be facing frogger games that you have to beat to progress the game..

Maybe they should license the Pirate engine to Sid Meier ;)

• Like 1

I never beat it I got to the second island and was distracted by other games. Two things I didn't like:

- Collecting those music notes.

- Naval combat and ship combat....I just suck at it. :P

Also I think they corrected this in Syndicate etc. but how often did I chase someone and my guy would keep grabbing a street pole or climbing or jumping on things I didn't want him too. Funny but often times frustrating.

Lately I have been loving Broforce on PS4. So much 'tude... so much explosions... A very fun game!

I just beat it the other day and I have to say it's been the most fun "retro" style game for a modern console I've played to date.

Broforce is like Contra on Steroids and Crack at the same time and well...it works...BRO! :cool:

MLB The Show 16.

In particular, Road To The Show.

I skipped last year, so this is my first version since 14. To me it still doesn't seem like a whole lot has changed.

I did really well at the scouting combine (or whatever it was they called it). Still, I wasn't drafted until the 4th round and chose to go ahead and sign. I'm in AA and hitting over .500 in four games. We'll see if signing causes any issues versus going to school. When I played back in 14, I chose not to sign the first time and instead went to college. My first year in the minors, I went to AAA, got called up to the Show in May and went on to win rookie of the year. The next year, I won the MVP.

Even though not much has changed, it's still the best video game baseball game out there.

Just started into Dragon Age Inquisition last night, looking good so far :)

Recommendation ie. if I had to start over I would have done this:

- Don’t collect everything (or just pick and choose) and keep doing the main quests until you get to Skyhold (your own castle). At that point feel free to do what you want.

- Do the horsemaster quest right away to get a horse.

- Don’t forget to talk to your companions repeatedly.

- If you care about the storyline you must play the Trespass DLC. Its pretty fun too.

There are many annoying parts, for me it was collecting stuff and not being able to turn off search animations....but overall its solid and way better than the second game.

LIke some others, I've been playing MLB '16. I was disappointed I couldn't import my years-long Road to the Show progress from MLB '15 on the Vita (and also dissapointed there's no update for the Vita version, but it's OK because I just play Road to the Show on that anyway).

Anyway, as expected, MLB 16 is pretty great, although the graphical realism still needs some work in some areas, particularly in the player models. Otherwise, spot on and I think I'll be playing it quite a bit.