IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't stay with Wasteland II for that long, maybe the Xcom reboot has spoilt me or it's been too long since i played PC Fallout/Fallout II, but it just didn't 'click' for some reason.

Loving Bloodborne, but i fear i've hit a difficulty spike in some areas and unless some helpful soul wishes to join my game, i last mere seconds in those areas.

Tempted to try Rebel Galaxy which i had free from PS+, as i'm a fan of this genre and the idea of naval gun type tactics used (broadside guns) might add something new...

But then, a friend has lent me Uncharted 4..i could just grind on Bloodborne....

Started Witcher 3 finally. Holy shit did they improve it.

Really loving Gwent!!

Also, Into the Gungeon is fantastic. Its on sale this week.

I really want to play Witcher 3. I picked up 1 and 2 on the cheap during a Steam Sale (or GOG, maybe) and am really struggling to get through the first one. I hear part 3 is amazing, but the way I'm wired, It'll really bug me if I jump right in to that one.

I really want to play Witcher 3. I picked up 1 and 2 on the cheap during a Steam Sale (or GOG, maybe) and am really struggling to get through the first one. I hear part 3 is amazing, but the way I'm wired, It'll really bug me if I jump right in to that one.

Same here, I didn't want to skip any of them, I beat the first two games and didn't like them as much as I thought I would and after starting Witcher 3 I learned there's really no benefit in playing the first two games other than the recurring characters and overall theme (Geralt lost his memory and gains a little of it back in each game). Especially the first game, you really don't need to play that one. The second game explains how things get to the point where everything starts in Witcher 3 but its really not necessary to play the whole game to learn that.

I recommend skipping the older games, read up on them or watch youtube vids cause they are IMO somewhat of a waste of time these days.

With that said, I must say Witcher 3 looks like it was made by a whole different team. Its vastly improved and probably one of the best modern RPG's you can play right now. There's a mini game in there called Gwent which I'm actually enjoying more than the game itself. lol

• Like 1

Fallout 4 : Nuka World DLC

I really like this dlc, the side quests of collecting coins from the rides to turn in for a prize, and especaily the "hidden cappys" (like the hidden Mickeys at Disney) were a lot of fun.

I don't like the story line of becoming leader of the raiders to destroy places I spent so much time building up. However, I can choose not to and be the hero I have always been! ;)

After playing through No Man's Sky (got the platinum on it) I am in a lull. I haven't played anything for about a week or two now... I have Fallout 4 DLC to catch up on so that may be next.

Perhaps I will go through the PSN store and see whats new and on sale... maybe I'll find something. :)

Digging RIve, Pac-Man 256 (love it!), Unholy Heights, and probably some others I'm forgetting. The wife started playing Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 last nite, since we liked the first one so much. Not sure what to think of it yet. We're also really lazily playing Lego Jurassic World when we get around to it.

• 1 month later...

Well I bought the season pass for Fallout 4... played some Automatron and stopped... like eating too much chips. You can have too much of a good thing. lol That was earlier this year so now that I've had a chance to leave the game alone... it's time to go to Far Harbour and Nuka World!

What's funny is I have had a long break from my PS4... almost 2 months now. Well with the exception of watching NHL games on it but in terms of gaming, it's been a while. Time for more Fallout 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently still play No Man's Sky and a few VR titles:

Crystal Rift - lovely little Dungeon Master -esque romp for less than a tenner.

X-Wing VR - damn this thing is good, just what the 7 year old me dreamed of.

Job Simulator - finally caved and bought it with some birthday money as is a good introduction to VR for non-gamers.

I'm ready for Christmas! :D

Started to play The Last Guardian yesterday! Mannnnn, it's good! Next will be Until Down.

PSN: GraziGamerXD

LOVED Until Dawn....curious to see how well you do the first time through. Don't spoil it by looking at anything online!

Now if only someone can release a Colecovision Collection for PS4/X1 I'll be happy :)

• Like 2