IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

Final Fantasy 15: A Kings Story. It's like a mash of Streets of Rage and FF with 32bitish looking graphics. I'm really liking it. A bit repetitive but fun. Just got the new DLC for Watch Dogs 2 as well so I'll be playing the heck out of that next.

Finally got around to completing all the songs in Future Tone on Hard difficulty at least once. (Lots of songs!) I'll probably keep at it here and there but just picked up Scarlett Curiosity digitally so that might start getting some of my attention this week. After seeing some lets plays of NieR: Automata I'm probably going to keep a look out for that game, price/format pending.

(This of course puts off starting Final Fantasy XV even further! I suppose I should at least watch the movie related to the game...)

I just bought No Man's Sky used from GameFly for cheap, what's the new updates?

The updates added things like Building bases, Owning freighters, farming resources, ground vehicles, improved graphics, improved terrain generation, improved space battles, and lots of other stuff I don't recall off the top of my head. If you go to the No Man's Sky website they have all the info.

The game was underwhelming to many on release, but the updates are causing a lot of people to reevaluate it.

For the first time in decades, I got a thumb blister from playing a game! I've been playing so much Old Time Hockey and it's a blast! I won the cup with the story mode and now with Story Mode Plus, I get tp play a full season with any team. What a bunch of fun that game is!

I recently played The Last of Us for the first time and wow... what a great game. I played through the game once and I don't intend in playing it again but it was a stellar title!

What's next? Horizon? Nier? What a wonderful time to have all these new releases in the spring to choose from.

Seems I made the correct descission of switching from Mass Effect to Witcher 3, as Bioware is going to fix the character editor and pumpkinheads:

=> http://www.pushsquare.com/news

This weeks patch should be a good start, but I'll also still wait for this to happen:

The studio also states that it's working on future patches as well, which will supposedly add more options to character creation, better character appearance[...]

I just hope they re-open the character editor for existing games so I can just fix my character instead of starting over from scratch...

• 4 weeks later...

Pacman 256. I'm grinding to get enough coins to finish maxing out the abilities. It's th last trophy I need to finsh the game with 100 percent completion.

Finally finished that last trophy. My God! For the amount of grinding you have to do it should have been a platinum not a gold.