IGNORED

Intellivision Game Club News

boxpressed

I have #1. I actually just won an auction recently for some paperwork odds and ends and when it showed up it included a copy of #2 that wasn't pictured in the auction itself! For those of you that know how rare/expensive #1&2 are you'll understand how pleased I was. :)

• Like 1

Nice luck! I used to have almost all of those, but I know some were tossed in my college days, either when I was out of the country, moving, or something. :( Probably went w/ a bunch of other paperwork I had (Activisions, Numb Thumb News, Sears flyers...) Oh, the humanity! But then a couple weeks ago, I just found my ORIGINAL Intellivision Game Club card! With my name proudly written thereupon.

I have #1. I actually just won an auction recently for some paperwork odds and ends and when it showed up it included a copy of #2 that wasn't pictured in the auction itself! For those of you that know how rare/expensive #1&2 are you'll understand how pleased I was. :)

I love those kinds of discoveries. I bought what I thought was a near CIB white Montgomery Wards Astrocade, and when it arrived, it came with a minty Astrocade shipping box with postage and everything.