IGNORED

Hot 7800 Centipede Lovin'

Atariman

Never really was much of a fan of centipede until I discovered the team play mode on the 7800 version. Pretty fun to play. Has anybody gotten any insane scores on this part? We're currently up to about 523,006 points with no end in sight. 6 lives and everything. Hoping to hit 1,000,000 by the end of today and will probably just pause it between days when we aren't playing it. :) Didn't know that the 7800 blacks out the screen when it is paused for a certain lenght of time...

Anybody else like this feature?

Ha ha, I didn't know that either. Oh well.

I'll have to try out that team play the next time I have another player over; I hadn't played it in 10 years until a few weeks ago, since I got it, plugged it in, and played it for a while, scoring several hundred thousand, so I gave it up. I was thinking recently I would put it up available for trade, but I tried it on the Advanced level, and now I can't get even 30,000! What a challenge! So I'm keeping it after all :)

I never even noticed they were even two players till the other day I hit the wrong button and it started, and after duying I couldn't controll the game till it died again.

What an awesome feature, I'm going to get a friend to play me sometime.