IGNORED

Power Mod service is tested and ready!

Yurkie

I just received mine (I think I am the first, whot!)

It worked out well for me since I was having video issues with my Colecovision (It already has all of Yurkie's other mods), and I just sent it in. After Yurkie looked it over, he decided it was a failed power supply, So I had him mod mine with this since it was there anyways. I can tell you it is so nice to have my Colecovision back so me and the kiddos can play it again. The power supply is much easier to work with and now I feel between the RGB and power supply mod. On my 70 inch plasma the colors and sounds are very nice since I can hook things up via RGB

I have a Colcovision that will be able to be used for a long time. If you have a Coleco and wish to bring it as far as you can in this day, I highly suggest Yurkie's services!

I Also sent in 2 colecovisions for the power mod and all i can say is WOW, the workmanship is clean, the parts got the new smell to them and most of all the picture is as clear as clear can be.

NICE JOB Yurkie!

And to anyone who might be on the fence on this mod I would say GO FOR IT!,iT WILL BE THE BEST MONEY YOU HAVE EVER SPENT YOU WON'T BE SORRY.