IGNORED

PRICE CHECK ON SEALED COLECOVISION GAMES

Listen, I'm not here to start a flame-up. Actually I was trying to sorta quell any harsh words but I can see that has failed. So I'll leave it at this. When I first was introduced to this site, I had just purchased a Coleco Adam boxed with the Colecovision. I came here and asked of the rarity and value figuring this is the go to place. I had price quotes of anywhere from $250 to $500. Nice. Then one pops on Ebay a few months later and it sells for just under 1k in 12 minutes with a buy it now.

Now, I've looked at OP auctions both past and present. He cuts prices for those that don't sell and does well for those that do. If I were him, the only thing I would have done differently is I wouldn't have posted a pic of 10 or so sealed Jumpman Jrs. The market for that won't support a high price. He has some good games at good prices and I wish him the best of luck.

It appears you are here to stir things up. You basically just said that the people that gave you their opinions about the price of your own item didn't know what they are talking about. You apparently don't understand the difference between an average value and one random Ebay auction. You also don't know if that seller on Ebay actually ended up getting paid. Just because something "sells" on Ebay doesn't mean the buyer actually paid the price bid or that the sale was final or that no fraud or bid manipulation was involved.

He has some good games in relatively mediocre to poor condition that he has no real interest in selling. As such, this whole thread has been a waste of time.

Prices for Pistop and Jumpman JR are not bad IF you win them a the starting bid

However, Gateway to Apshai is A WAY OVERPRICED!

Here is what would make sense in my opinion:

- Pistop $30

- Jumpman JR. $40

- Gateway to Apshai. $70

These would have to be mint though

• Like 1

Listen, I'm not here to start a flame-up. Actually I was trying to sorta quell any harsh words but I can see that has failed. So I'll leave it at this. When I first was introduced to this site, I had just purchased a Coleco Adam boxed with the Colecovision. I came here and asked of the rarity and value figuring this is the go to place. I had price quotes of anywhere from $250 to $500. Nice. Then one pops on Ebay a few months later and it sells for just under 1k in 12 minutes with a buy it now.

Now, I've looked at OP auctions both past and present. He cuts prices for those that don't sell and does well for those that do. If I were him, the only thing I would have done differently is I wouldn't have posted a pic of 10 or so sealed Jumpman Jrs. The market for that won't support a high price. He has some good games at good prices and I wish him the best of luck.

Thanks again playazclub for the comments appreciate the support. I wasn't trying to overprice anything I was more trying to get an idea of the market and most of the stuff sold anyways. But either way thanks again to those who tried to help and the ones who are being sour about everything lol, well thanks to you too! I dont see why people are getting butthurt because I put those games up there for that price. I didn't disregard anyone, I looked at everyone's responses and put the games up on ebay in order to test the waters and see if I could get any bites but I guess some people have nothing better to do but knock other people on the forums etc for "pricing their items too high". Either way I really do appreciate those that did give advice and tried to help. And playazclub is right some of the prices people throw out on the value of some items can be completely off sometimes and so sometimes it's better to price it high and if it doesn't sell then come down on the price until the item sells.

Prices for Pistop and Jumpman JR are not bad IF you win them a the starting bid

However, Gateway to Apshai is A WAY OVERPRICED!

Here is what would make sense in my opinion:

- Pistop $30

- Jumpman JR. $40

- Gateway to Apshai. $70

These would have to be mint though

Gateway to apshai sold for $177.50.. So you must have been referring to the BIN PRICE. but $70 on that game seems a little low lol.

Gateway to apshai sold for $177.50.. So you must have been referring to the BIN PRICE. but $70 on that game seems a little low lol.

I would never pay $178 for a sealed Gateway to Aphsai

BTW: a SuperGame module sold for $800 .... Does it worth $800 ??

No .... But sometimes you can get lucky with some crazy people....especially on ebay

Anyway, good luck with the sales

• Like 1