1. 1. What is the best release of 2013 - YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE CHOICE

• Match5 - Elektronite
    • Paddle Party - Elektronite
    • DK Arcade CIB - Elektronite
    • Super Pro Tennis - Intelligentvision
    • Super Chef BT - Intelligentvision

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Silly to include it........

The only difference from the 2012 release is the voice defaults to ON and it has a 'CIB' treatment....

Compared to the 'Donkey Kong Arcade' version, it is quite different in bug fixes and game play.....(the game play is more 'arcade' like)....

Kroz although it will be released next year, in my mind is a 2013 release....the box says so...it is virtually done.....the overlays need to be produced....the game tested and manual written.....

Hmmmm. Well since we probably won't get it in our grubby hands until 2014, I'm looking forward to an all out GOTY 2014 war between Boulder Dash, Kroz, DOTC, and whatever other titles we see from Groovy, David, Rev, dZ, Joe and anyone else who might surprise us......Carl? :)

I would certainly vote for DK Arcade if 2013 was the first year of the game release.

But it isn't, so I considered DK Arcade as only being everything in a CIB without the game! Thus I compared a box, overlays and manual and these alone, imho, can't win over a game.

Editting just to add that I found great value in DKA CIB release! I had the DIIK, which has a slightly different version of DKA, and gladly ordered DKA cib! :thumbsup:

In an early celebration of Christmas and Super Chef BT winning Game of 2013, the ROM of the game has been posted for you to enjoy. Visit

http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/burgertime/burgertime.php

for more information of the game and to get the ROM. If you have not played the game yet, please hold off on voting until you try SCBT out.

Intelligentvision is positioning itself to win the game of 2014. We are back!

Thanks to all of you that voted on our games. Those of you that did not, we may change your mind next year :)

• Like 9

In an early celebration of Christmas and Super Chef BT winning Game of 2013, the ROM of the game has been posted for you to enjoy. Visit

for more information of the game and to get the ROM. If you have not played the game yet, please hold off on voting until you try SCBT out.

Thanks to all of you that voted on our games. Those of you that did not, we may change your mind next year :)

This post is full of awesome!

But sorry, Intellivision dominoes has already won GOTY 2014! LOL

(joke) :grin:

Oh, good. So anyone will be able to buy Intelligentvision games next year, not just those who have purchased in the past?

As Rev has already posted Dave, this truly is a post full of awesome! Is it weird that a post on the interwebs genuinely brings a smile to my face and I feel giddy with excitement. (what are the odds Rev can overcome the temptation to respond to this post without including some reference to Pr0n) :)

Great to have you back!

SP Tennis is getting my vote! I guess because I grew up playing sports games on the intellivision?

Anyway, I am getting an error opening the SPBT rom, anyone else? It would be nice to have on the laptop! or Add to the cc3.

Thanks for releasing the rom. Thanks for creating the great games and putting them out! Good luck on game of the year, maybe 1-2?

Indeed, great news! Like 1980gamer, my vote goes to Super Pro Tennis. I loved the game as a kid, but couldn't always find someone to play with. To be able to play the game with the computer, and it having some rather challenging AI, makes the game even better! :)

-dZ.

Burgertime holds a special place in my heart as a game that I played for hours with my little brother (who, at an early age, could still whip me at it). Getting new levels and gameplay added to this classic was a special treat this year. I was able to share this with my little brother and, as you'll see from his screenshot below, he can still kick my butt (and probably most people's here!).

Definitely my vote for game of the year. Special thanks from me, Dave!

post-31049-0-55175300-1387723656_thumb.jpg

Special Teams - I have made the offer of remapping the side buttons. Just contact me if you want to return your cart to have it updated.

Save2600 - Even though Donkey Kong Arcade was released in 2011, it will always win Game of the Year. The title was very special in that it launched Intelligentvision into what it wanted to do and it created Elektronite.

Boxpressed, Super Pro Tennis and Super Chef titles were available to anyone that wanted to buy them as will these next titles.

1980gamer - I just tried the rom out on jzIntv and it worked fine.

Fushek - thank you for the story. Stories like this make the work of getting games out worth it. For you to remember the days when we were kids and creating new memories is a goal of mine.

I have made the joining the Newsletter available again at:

http://www.intellivision.us/lists/?p=subscribe

Please join to be the first to hear about development of the games in 2014.

Thanks for everyone's support in the past, in the present, and in the future. I am getting excited about the games we hope to release next year.

Edited by intvdave
  • Like 1

Vprette, I was curious what all public places the voting took place. Or is AA the only public voting outlet. Thanks for doing GOTY every year. I'm just thankful there are yearly releases to even have this vote!

You guys remember the intv drought? It was terrible! LOL. What a great time for all of our favorite system!and

Now a WHAT IF question,how would the voting be if BT and DK were both new releases in the same year. That would be hard for me!

• Like 1