80 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best release of 2013 - YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE CHOICE

• Match5 - Elektronite
    • Paddle Party - Elektronite
    • DK Arcade CIB - Elektronite
    • Super Pro Tennis - Intelligentvision
    • Super Chef BT - Intelligentvision

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

The reason I was asking, is, really to be fair, shouldn't the voting take place in only one location? AA I guess is the most logical place. I'm going to link this voting thread on my site, maybe vaulter should too? But it is ultimately up to him. I was just suggesting it. After all, it isn't hard for someone to make an account here and vote.

I'm played some paddle party this morning. A great game. But alas, Burgertime is a personal favorite. Don't let it discourage you catsfolly! You have made some great games!

• Like 1

I voted for Super Chef Burgertime. I love this game. I also kept getting the buttons mixed up also. lol

That's awesome news Dave about 2014. Any hints what's games are coming up in 2014. Like maybe Super pro Auto Racing, Number Jumble, Game Factory, Land Battle, Party Lines, Air strike, Quest, Space Shuttle, Etcs. Hints Hints. lol. :-D

Edited by atari5200dude82

Isn't quest the same as D&D? Just a name change? I admit I don't play much D&D. There is too many D&D versions like cloudy mountain. Is there enough difference that qualify them as a new or different game? Someone school me!

Is it time for: Dungeons and Dragons Complete

Ahahahhaaa. Go for it David!

Special Teams - I have made the offer of remapping the side buttons. Just contact me if you want to return your cart to have it updated.

Save2600 - Even though Donkey Kong Arcade was released in 2011, it will always win Game of the Year. The title was very special in that it launched Intelligentvision into what it wanted to do and it created Elektronite.

Boxpressed, Super Pro Tennis and Super Chef titles were available to anyone that wanted to buy them as will these next titles.

1980gamer - I just tried the rom out on jzIntv and it worked fine.

Fushek - thank you for the story. Stories like this make the work of getting games out worth it. For you to remember the days when we were kids and creating new memories is a goal of mine.

I have made the joining the Newsletter available again at:

http://www.intellivision.us/lists/?p=subscribe

Please join to be the first to hear about development of the games in 2014.

Thanks for everyone's support in the past, in the present, and in the future. I am getting excited about the games we hope to release next year.

Excellent news David, glad to see you're excited again. That's always good news for us Intellivision fans. Let the speculation begin! Super Pro Nightstalker? pretty please! A better version of Slap Shot? The mind reels. :)

Oooh, Night Stalker that isn't so slow....that. Super Pro Star Strike? Speaking of Star Strike, there is a Skylander character named Star Strike :-)

Not just speed, also different mazes would be cool. My son is a Skylanders fan, is Star Strike one of the ones from Swap Force?

OK, I like the idea of toys merging with games. But I can't get into skylanders, Disney infinity, or the upcoming pokemon. Weird thing is, my kids don't like these either!

But if there was something like aliens vs predator game with some scanning toys I would be all over it! Or what about a transformers game! Awesome! Now I feel like a kid again!

• Like 1

Isn't quest the same as D&D? Just a name change? I admit I don't play much D&D. There is too many D&D versions like cloudy mountain. Is there enough difference that qualify them as a new or different game? Someone school me!

Is it time for: Dungeons and Dragons Complete

Ahahahhaaa. Go for it David!

Quest Is a D&D game , Rev. It was for the Intellivoice. It was never completed. On Dave site There is a Demo of it Or Screenshots of it. It loooked very Awesome. I would like to see David or someone to complete it. It be the best Intellivoice game .

I voted for Super Chef Burgertime. I love this game. I also kept getting the buttons mixed up also. lol

That's awesome news Dave about 2014. Any hints what's games are coming up in 2014. Like maybe Super pro Auto Racing, Number Jumble, Game Factory, Land Battle, Party Lines, Air strike, Quest, Space Shuttle, Etcs. Hints Hints. lol. :-D

Of these, I would most appreciate Number Jumble & Game Factory.

I still haven't voted (I still need to sit down and play these a bit more), but based on Box Art alone.......

Ahhh, I still don't know! Close call between Paddle Party and SCBT. The A.I. character (Ted?) on the SP Tennis box is pretty solid as well. Hmmm......

How about a secondary vote, i think it was discussed before. But how about a vote on box art alone? WHY NOT!

Jason......make it so......go make a thread since it was your idea.