1. 1. What is the best release of 2013 - YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE CHOICE

• Match5 - Elektronite
    • Paddle Party - Elektronite
    • DK Arcade CIB - Elektronite
    • Super Pro Tennis - Intelligentvision
    • Super Chef BT - Intelligentvision

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

@ 1980 Gamer

Tennis is awesome, yes and for me it is the best release in 2013, but I honestly prefer complete new games and in that category Paddle Party and Match 5 were the only games in the whole year. My expectations for PP were pretty high, but thats not the only reason why I am a bit disapointed. You are absolutely right that 2013 had some nice moments for us INTV-Fans, but if you look in the games that will be released (hopefully) all Blockbusters are still coming.

There are so many NEW and awesome titles in the pipe, if they all get released this year... damn. Just four words: Defender of the Crown - nuff said ;)

Edit: When I say "new" I mean on the Intellivision, obvious.

Edited by Ignorama

@ Ingonrama

I completely understand where you are coming from...

DotC, how about Rick Dangerous/Dynamite?

Spiker! ( well, re-released )

Who knows what David has in the works?

Carl has 2 in the works.

A new Zaxxon....

Yeah, 2013 was a good year for Intellivision...2014 has a great protential to brake my bank account!

Heck.. Lets see if the AtGames release can at leaset gives us some new controllers to use!

HAPPY IntelliNEW YEAR!!!!

Ehm, what? Re-Release of Spiker? I missed that, do you have some information about that? Is that a official re-release, or from a homebrewer`?

Check out the thread I started with the poll regarding what prices people would be willing to pay for Spiker, 4-Tris, and Sears Backgammon & Checkers.

I can't seem to paste a link on mobile, but it's titled "guaging....."

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Found it, thanks. Sounds interessting, but not very good. I would love to see a licensed Spiker Re-Release, because it would definitely count to the 125 "Original" set, since its an Intellivision Productions Game. But to be honest, I doubt this will happen. Too bad, I would deal with a 60-70 bucks game insted of a 1000+ title ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally put some time in to Super Chef BT last night and wow, is it awesome! Thanks David for this labour of love, it was soooo much fun playing the new levels and I enjoyed the random mix of difficulty. It seemed like a brand new game to me.

I look forward to you applying your great maze creating/level creating skills to say.....Super Pro Nightstalker? :)

Well, I finally put some time in to Super Chef BT last night and wow, is it awesome! Thanks David for this labour of love, it was soooo much fun playing the new levels and I enjoyed the random mix of difficulty. It seemed like a brand new game to me.

I look forward to you applying your great maze creating/level creating skills to say.....Super Pro Nightstalker? :)

I think I will play me some Super Chef tonight!

btw, when does the polling end?

Where is Valter?

Funny you mention Nightstlaker.

Thanks for the comment about BT. I hope you continue enjoying the game.

I played Tennis and Super Pro Baseball yesterday. I am still super pleased with Tennis. There is only one thing missing from it that I could think of....the amount of time played. How did I miss this :(

Funny you mention Nightstlaker.

Thanks for the comment about BT. I hope you continue enjoying the game.

I played Tennis and Super Pro Baseball yesterday. I am still super pleased with Tennis. There is only one thing missing from it that I could think of....the amount of time played. How did I miss this :(

Yay Nightstalker! Soooo much could be better on that especially with changing or scrolling mazes, power ups maybe?

I still haven't played Tennis extensively yet, it's on my to do list.

I look forward to seeing whatever your new games are.

Yes, Sp Night Stalker will be awesome. A super pro Auto racing will be too, along with other unreleased Mattel games

Looks like Rev may be moving forward with the unreleased Mattel games.

And I agree ... a Super Pro Nightstalker would be high on my list. Changing mazes, I agree, would be a key improvement. The question would be, when would those screens change as there's no natural transition now. Point levels?

Looks like Rev may be moving forward with the unreleased Mattel games.

And I agree ... a Super Pro Nightstalker would be high on my list. Changing mazes, I agree, would be a key improvement. The question would be, when would those screens change as there's no natural transition now. Point levels?

Very cool, I hope Rev and David will release more unreleased Mattel games. This will be a Awesome year.

Maybe a couple of original games too, ya never know!

Oh for the love of all that is holy, will you stop pushing for Pretty Princess Hello Kitty Dance Dance Revolution!!! It's not going to happen! Nobody wants that other than you.....well and maybe Jason.

• Like 1

Oh for the love of all that is holy, will you stop pushing for Pretty Princess Hello Kitty Dance Dance Revolution!!! It's not going to happen! Nobody wants that other than you.....well and maybe Jason.

How about Pretty Princess Hello Kitty Dance Dance Counter-Revolution?

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/dance-dance-revolucion.html

Yes, Sp Night Stalker will be awesome. A super pro Auto racing will be too, along with other unreleased Mattel games

How would you change or what would you add to Auto Racing? I never complained about that game like I did Baseball, Night Stalker, and Star Strike. I was even happy with the original Skiing. I have not gotten into Super Pro Skiing.

How would you change or what would you add to Auto Racing? I never complained about that game like I did Baseball, Night Stalker, and Star Strike. I was even happy with the original Skiing. I have not gotten into Super Pro Skiing.

Lasers. I would add lasers. :-D Seriously though, I guess new courses. It is a really fun game as is but I'm guessing it could be enhanced.

The original Baseball and Skiing are awesome. Auto Racing, fine as is I think. New courses probably the best bet. Prettier more colorful cars?

Night Stalker can be improved for sure, and if you can improve Star Strike, well.... amazing!