IGNORED

Just a quick Happy Xmas from me to all.

Mclaneinc

Santa came to me early with a 42" LED TV via my mother in law, and a blu ray player from the guys I know on a Locksmithing forum so I'm a happy little chap.

Hope your Xmas or the holidays are as nice for you, greetings to all on here...

Hope you and any family have a wonderful Xmas and its smiles all around..

Paul...

• Like 1

Merry Christmas - that's quite a nice gift you got :)

Yes, totally unexpected as well.

Our crt was on the blink at times and my mother in law said have a look for a TV around £350, I looked let her know but then she said sorry miscalculated the money. Actually it was a ploy to find out which one I'd like between her and my wife, when it arrived on Saturday I was gobsmacked. The blu ray came about from me mentioning the TV on another forum and saying I should start looking to save up for a Blu ray, one bloke asked for my address so he could post a couple of disks down, again it was a ploy to get my address as the lads had chipped in together and brought the Blu Ray which arrived after the TV.

Said I deserved it for all the help I give on the forum...Brought a tear to my eye...

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to you and all.

BluRay players are getting good and cheap. I got one about 15 months ago. Not really big into watching movies but I thought time to upgrade given I've got a (yumcha) 32 inch LCD TV.

What I use it most for is playing downloaded content via WiFi from the computer running a DLNA Server. Easier than dumping files on DVD or USB stick.

Also it's got internet capability so occasionally use it for the catch-up TV services.

Merry Christmas to all. Be safe everyone Im working in the EMS field tomorrow and I dont want to be called out for any Wii related injuries.

Santa was good to me gave me a The Last Starfighters Proto dated 5/29/84 for the A8 with a Repro copy of the game with the CXL repro label. Pretty sweet in deed. Santa knows how to spoil a gamer.

• Like 1