IGNORED

Just a quick Happy Xmas from me to all.

Mclaneinc

Merry Christmas to you too Paul.

You deserve it. May you have a great time and may Serena have a good time too (it's all about the children).

Lost Horace from Escape the Night Garden would like to wish you and all of your family a merry Christmas too.

attachicon.gifhorace_Escape_The_Night_Garden.PNG

Thanks Steve...

Serena is over the moon with her stuff...

All smiles in this house and a rather dodgy head after last nights booze...I'm just glad I have painkilling meds...

What the the famous words, oh yes, never again...

Happy Xmas...

Here you are :)

My wife made it for me already many years ago.....

Thanks.

No promises if I can get it right but I'll try it tomorrow.

I'm with a mobile phone today so I would like to ask if someone can load the picture into PAINT and do this:

FIRST: Resize picture to 25% Horizontal and 50% Vertical

SECOND: Resize to 200% Horizontal and keep the same in Vertical

You should now have an image with the size of 320x240 and 2:1 ratio.

Yes, just that. No need for more.

Just a start and it takes only some seconds and I so curious to see it's first looking in 2:1 ratio.

Thanks.

With the holidays approaching upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home from "social sessions" out with friends.

Well, 3 days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before...I took a cab home!

Sure enough on the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a cab they waived it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it and now it's in my garage and I don't know what to do with it!!

Merry Christmas!

• Like 4