IGNORED

Wonder if this person is on Atari Age at all...

danwinslow

I created this topic here yesterday: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220028-world-record-collection/

There are those that say his is not the largest collection.

Yeah, I would say that the individual and personal collections of John Henry, Joe Santulli and Sean Kelly probably far outdistance Mike's and that is completely discounting what Joe and Sean have in their respective stores. There is absolutely no shame in this fact either as Mike's collection is amazing as are a number of others that have been shared in video on here and other sites.

I'm just glad that all I care about collecting for is the CV & ADAM considering how much time and effort this takes. I couldn't even imagine the time required to maintain some of these monster collections, let alone say just all the pre-crash systems.

I don't really understand game collectors who will buy anything as long as it resembles a game. I have no desire to own 23 different footballs games for the playstation. (or any games for the playstation for that matter)I understand collecting with a reasonable goal. (Own every Colecovision game)But there is a point where it it stops being collecting and turns into hoarding.

• Like 2

I don't really understand game collectors who will buy anything as long as it resembles a game. I have no desire to own 23 different footballs games for the playstation. (or any games for the playstation for that matter)I understand collecting with a reasonable goal. (Own every Colecovision game)But there is a point where it it stops being collecting and turns into hoarding.

I agree

That's why I collect only what I like (ColecoVision, NES , few SNES games and Arcades cabinets of course)

Ok, I admit, ..... I also have a pretty decent Playstation 1 collection as well :|

• Like 1

Nah, I've been lucky and get a whole bunch of PS1 games in almost 1 lot

I think I've about 400 different titles

Although, I'm seriously thinking to sell all of them to get another Arcade ;)

Slow down there Speedy Gonzalez! If you sell all those PS1 games, put the money in the bank and use it to buy a better and bigger house than you would have. That way you will have more space in this new house to add arcade cabs when the time is right... although a fully decked out MAME cab would be plenty for me.

• Like 1

Slow down there Speedy Gonzalez! If you sell all those PS1 games, put the money in the bank and use it to buy a better and bigger house than you would have. That way you will have more space in this new house to add arcade cabs when the time is right... although a fully decked out MAME cab would be plenty for me.

Nah, i think I will rent a place , open a barcade and live there. :D

Ok, only if I divorce :lol:

And I'm dead sure my son will follow me ;) :mighty: