IGNORED

Stay Frosty 2 Demo Released!

Albert

What's the highest possible score you can get with the demo version?

Not sure. We hadn't tested the demo version for that. It's also a bit difficult to exactly determine the maximum score, since bonuses are time-based. The faster you complete a level (or more precisely, the more of your snowman that remains), the higher your bonus will be - but only if you've collected all of the ice blocks, which also vary depending on how much they've melted.

• Like 1

I don't think I have been so frustrated and angry with my poor (and declining) video-game reflexes in ages. This demo is amazing and I can't wait till the cart comes out. All I could think while playing it the other night was that I would have certainly spent days upon days playing this game had it come out in 1981. IMO, an instant classic. Many thanks to all involved.

• Like 1

There should be a summer version too. The protagonist can be a giant ice cream cone. A giant ice cream with an attitude like a 90's mascot would be cool (see what I did there?).

Anyway, looking forward to the full game. :)

Still working on getting an adequate supply of Melody boards so people don't have to wait once the game is announced for sale...Al

100th post!,, woohoo!

Anywoohoo... I'd be willing to preorder this to help defray initial costs needed by by AA to produce, if you're interested

• 2 weeks later...