IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2013

Pixelboy

I actually find it weird,   shouldn't they all be the same number with exception of the old ones that people could have already downloaded.

People are actually making choices between the games instead of just downloading all of them.   I just find it strange.

They are likely downloading the ones they don't own in cart form for there atarimax carts.

Thank you Luc,

I emailed my order for all 5

My daughter thanks you for releasing the Girl's Garden game. I should have bought it when it was available. I thank you for providing these 5 new games and the roms. I have been having lots of fun with the coleco this year.

Thanks to opcode as well and collectorvision.

If I'm still on your customer list, I'll be ordering Module Man and Buck Rogers. If not ... oh well ...

You asked to be removed from my customer records earlier this year, as you may recall. But you can send me an e-mail and I will process your order. Bygones be bygones and all that. :)

And retroillucid, please send me an e-mail to place your order, I do not record wish-lists on AtariAge.

Right now I want to mention that I'm out of time to process orders. I did what I could today but now I have to prepare and leave for a Christmas party. I will resume my order processing activities tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

P.S.: Battle of Hoth is REALLY popular so far. I'm pretty sure I'll have to make more copies of that particular game in January... ;)

• Like 1

You asked to be removed from my customer records earlier this year, as you may recall. But you can send me an e-mail and I will process your order. Bygones be bygones and all that. :)

I asked to be removed after an extremely rude response from you on an innocent question. I figured that you might have put me back on the list after you realized you were in the wrong. Guess not, so I'll pass on the games. Good luck with your sale.

What?!

I ALWAYS reserved your games (from CollectorVision) without you ask me

:?

Perhaps, but I never take that for granted, and therefore I always contact you by e-mail or PM to "officialize" my order as soon as your games become available to order. I just expect you to do the same, that's all. :)

Thanks for sharing, I'm interested in some games but I'm just not sure how much everything is gonna cost. I definitely want princess quest and quest for the golden chalice before they're gone! Merry Christmas!

Well, just send me an e-mail and we can discuss it. Perhaps you can purchase a couple of games if your gaming budget permits it. :)

When I first starting playing Module Man as a beta tester, I was not familiar with the game and had no pre-conceived expectations. However within the first hour of playing I found the game to be challenging without being needlessly hard, thought provoking in that there are strategy and decision elements that will affect the game play, a substantial number of unique screens within the game, and best of all the game randomly places objects within the game similar to Adventure (level 3) on the Atari 2600! Take all of that into account and this is an extremely fun and addictive game with enormous replay value! :)

Troy

Edited by Troy_Whelan

I am getting Module Man made by Mystery Man. Are these 2 Megaman long lost robot masters? I'm very curious about this game and I like games that starts up in random state like Adventure. I also like exploration in games.

I'm also getting Mecha 8. At least I can play it without SGM :).

• Like 1

Fantastic guys!

Any word on the Team doing a Super Donkey Kong Jr. cart (SGM optional)?

It was already in another thread that He has no desire to do donkey kong or donkey kong JR so it is not going to happen.

The way they are converting these adam games though the only way you could say it would be SGM optional is if you have an Adam otherwise they need the SGM.

Quick update!

1) Battle of Hoth is now temporarily sold out! I will make more copies of the game in January 2014.

2) I don't have many copies left of Module Man and The Black Onyx. Lots of copies left of Buck Rogers Super Game and Mecha-8 however.

3) My final copy of Konami's Ping-Pong is now spoken for, all that remains of my oldest titles is my final copy of Destructor SCE.

4) I have 6 copies left of Princess Quest and 7 copies left of Quest for the Golden Chalice.

5) Interestingly enough, over 50% of the people I sent Christmas e-mails to yesterday morning haven't replied yet.