IGNORED

Space Raid for Intellivision (early alpha screenshots)

nanochess

Hi guys.

Being Christmas a day for nice surprises I wanted to put a couple of early screenshots of Space Raid for Intellivision. :D

Coding for this system is pretty difficult because of my inexperience with STIC and processor but I'm progressing nicely.

The game is playable in its alpha state, it needs some graphical routines that I'll code over following weeks so don't expect anything fast.

Don't ask me yet how I'll release this game because my primary objective is to get it finished. :)

post-30245-0-92115300-1388020261_thumb.gif

post-30245-0-97244100-1388020286_thumb.gif

• Like 23

Hi guys.

Being Christmas a day for nice surprises I wanted to put a couple of early screenshots of Space Raid for Intellivision. :D

Coding for this system is pretty difficult because of my inexperience with STIC and processor but I'm progressing nicely.

The game is playable in its alpha state, it needs some graphical routines that I'll code over following weeks so don't expect anything fast.

Don't ask me yet how I'll release this game because my primary objective is to get it finished. :)

I'll take one please...

~ Ashley

• Like 1

That looks like what Zaxxon should have been. I loved the arcade version and while I like the Intellivision version, it just isn't the same. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the screen shots. I am stoked for your new game.

My only suggestion is to add a height and width gauge like arcade Zaxxon has. This helps the player figure out where the space fighter is in 3D space.

• Like 1

Wow amigo! You are making history. You are proving that an Isometrical 3D shooter can be done on the mighty Intellivision.

These are great news, I foresee that your project may eventually have a an impact similar to DK Arcade when released.

Keep up the good work!

Los mejores deseos para el 2014. ¡Saludos paisanos desde Bélgica!

• Like 5

Cool! I hope you don't mind but I converted it to "fat pixels" as it would be seen on a real Inty screen :-

attachicon.gifSpace_Raid_Fat_Pixel.gif <--- Click to animate

Thanks! Just I was wondering if the jzintv utility imvtogif has an option.

Edited by nanochess