IGNORED

PRE-ORDER: Desert Bus 2600 Boxed Edition.

Dethfactor

Guys thanks for the enthusiasm. I'm back at home base and and gearing up to start shipping the boxed carts. That being said we submitted loose carts to AVGN and desert bus for hope last year just before the first batch of carts went out. I also hand made the box/DVDs and the manual for the copy of smoke and mirrors they use in the episode. Apparently they couldn't source one and I used it as an opportunity to get db2600 on an episode.

Only six months, I am shocked you haven't been attacked by pitch-forks yet. ;)

True, but you're talking about a crowd who are waiting for a game where you drive in real time from 8-9 hours to score a point. If anything, patience is definitely a virtue of these people. :)

• Like 2

Off to the races everyone!

The Bus has shipped! (Domestically)

I still have a few International copies to ship by this weekend. (customs forms are my nemesis)

That being said, I'll be PM'ing you individually with your tracking info throughout the day.

If you have any questions, issues, etc feel free to PM me directly.

I once again want to thank everyone for their patience as our first release was a bit difficult.

Woohoo! My Desert Bus boxed edition (sealed I might add) arrived in the mail today! Initially I was thinking it was a long time for it to arrive from when it was first ordered, but then I realized that the time duration was simply a marketing campaign demonstrating the lengthy gameplay! :lolblue: Just kidding of course, these things take time and I do appreciate your periodic updates keeping us informed along the way. Thanks for making this game available to us!

Troy

• 3 weeks later...

Troy,

Thanks for the callout on this and sorry for being MIA. I didn't completely forget and truth be told I had some shipping issues with my international orders and I wanted to sort them out to and give people more time in order to get numbers in. Also, I've been pretty busy trying to line up our followup release and get my home ready for a new child coming in August. I'll get my magic number picker to pick a number next week and announce a winner and get to the shipping.

Cheers,

-M

What happened with the guesses and the prize?

• "As for the pick a number give away. The person who matches a the number we've picked form 1-999 gets an uncut prototype desert bust 2600 box. The same boxes used in our shot. "

• 4 months later...

Our beta tester played it for the 20+ hours or so it takes to complete a round trip. As for anyone else, no one who has bought the game has reported back or contacted us.

Holy schnikes! I thought 8 hours was the round trip, 20+ hours! I might need to get a hit of acid to complete that, lol

I don't suppose it has a pause feature? (Mine is still sealed so I haven't read the manual yet...

Holy schnikes! I thought 8 hours was the round trip, 20+ hours! I might need to get a hit of acid to complete that, lol

I don't suppose it has a pause feature? (Mine is still sealed so I haven't read the manual yet...

It doesn't have a pause, but we didn't really have space to do anything if you just walk away from it.