Jaynz

KC Munchkin

Albert -- thanks for the rep. All I could see though is the box upgrade option if you actually buy the cart at the same time. What about if one already has the boxless cart???

Albert -- thanks for the rep. All I could see though is the box upgrade option if you actually buy the cart at the same time. What about if one already has the boxless cart???

Send me a PM. :) Sorry, forgot to mention that in my post!

Send me a PM. :) Sorry, forgot to mention that in my post!

How many game boxes can you fit in one bigger mailing box?

How many game boxes can you fit in one bigger mailing box?

I have many different boxes, so that's not an issue. But I did buy some boxes specifically for mailing the flat boxes, and probably could get ten in those without any issues.

..Al

OMG I've been away too long. I love Odyssey 2, KC Munchkin, and the 7800, even though I no longer have any of them in my possession. This is a great way to bring all three together, at last. Put three commercial failures together and you have an artistic success!!

• Like 2

Actually, the Odyssey 2 and KC Munchkin were pretty successful in their own right - just not "ATARI 2600" successful. They did well enough for Atari to sue them, after all, right? :)

• Like 1

Actually, the Odyssey 2 and KC Munchkin were pretty successful in their own right - just not "ATARI 2600" successful. They did well enough for Atari to sue them, after all, right? :)

Are you new to video games? Everything other than the market leader is a failure! Sega Master System, Atari Lynx, Sega Saturn, PSP, Wii U ... all crap!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'll agree about the Wii U being crap...

But I'm old, son... I remember when the 2600 was a 'fad not likely to make an impact on the toy market'. Then I learned nothing and went into development... there is something very wrong with me.

I'll agree about the Wii U being crap...

But I'm old, son... I remember when the 2600 was a 'fad not likely to make an impact on the toy market'. Then I learned nothing and went into development... there is something very wrong with me.

Pretty sure he was just kidding with all the winks...but I can't agree with you on the Wii U, its not crap, but Nintendo was for failing to make it what it should have been. The greatest part of the 'U is the gamepad, and if they had just made a second pad available to go with the first I think it really would have taken off.

I now return you to your regular topic of conversation.

Pretty sure he was just kidding with all the winks...but I can't agree with you on the Wii U, its not crap, but Nintendo was for failing to make it what it should have been. The greatest part of the 'U is the gamepad, and if they had just made a second pad available to go with the first I think it really would have taken off.

A console is only as good as what's available for it, which makes the Wii U pretty much crap. Of course, that does mean that the 7800 WAS crap.. but thanks to Bob and others, it's now awesome. :)

• Like 2

Say...anything ever come of K.C.'s Crazy Chase! yet?? :)

• Like 1