IGNORED

FS: refurbished modded Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Micro's + GBA Games

Kedaj

Try as you might, you will NOT get out of this one. You lied WAY to much for us to believe you and the pictures do NOT lie, nor does your interactions with these people. I'm DONE talking to you. I proved my point. These people proved their points. I'm letting eBay take over now. I've got a DAY until I leave for a vacation and family reunion TEN YEARS in the making and I'm not having YOU ruin it for me.

I don't care and I don't give a shit. Point is whoever the fuck you are, you sold me counterfeit items. I don't give a shit if you have a dick or a pussy. That's NOT a factor here. The factor is you sold counterfeit items, you LIED about it, and refuse to take responsibility, STILL going on the the fact that it's "refurbished". I'm not going to explain any further since I know I'm right and so does everyone here. Whatever eBay wants me to do, that's what I'll do. We're DONE.

Besides, I'm probably old enough to be your father if that picture really IS you.

MAN! I KNEW I shouldn't have ate Chinese that night.........

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

"I don't care and I don't give a shit. Point is whoever the fuck you are, you sold me counterfeit items. I don't give a shit if you have a dick or a pussy."

Wow....is this the normal/accepted protocol here? I mean, regardless of the 'situation', this is all appearing rather ugly and dark, for seemingly no reason. I can't imagine speaking to someone that way in a public forum, let alone over such a gray area situation. y-i-k-e-s

Also, as far as the "You lied WAY too much for us to believe you" bit, maybe omit the "us", as it seems you are speaking/ranting on your own behalf.

Hope this can come to a peaceable conclusion, but that can often be tricky when the 'Frankenstein/pitchforks' mentality comes into play...

As Nancy already said, if you want a refund, we'd give it to you if you send the items back. You say "it's up to eBay now" but one of two things will happen: they'll make you send the items back to us anyway or two, they'll let you keep the items and your money back. Right now, the latter doesn't make much sense since you're complaining you don't even want them in the first place or you're stirring up a fire for the sole reason of keeping said items and money. Might as well just agree to return them and we'll be done with this because you're embarrassing yourself right now.

If you think I'm embarrassing myself, you are SADLY mistaken. You keep trying to be sympathetic and it's NOT working. I'm leaving it up to eBay because I REFUSE to pay for shipping there and also NOT getting my shipping back for something that is COUNTERFEIT! Besides, I leave TOMORROW, so it's not like I have time to even if eBay DID send me a label.

I've got nothing to hide, sister. YOU do.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Back to reality -or- On to the POINT of this thread.....

Love the knock-off/home done Poke games, always meant to pick some of those up as gifts. I'm wondering if you have any OTHER games, not listed? I'm into GB/GBC/GBA carts, would be interested in hearing what you have. :thumbsup:

No, I've already sold all the games that I have. What I have listed is it. I have a few 3DS games I was looking on getting rid of but otherwise no, unfortunately. :(

Dude, seriously? I just bought a GBA from this person last night. You're telling me that I have a counterfeit unit coming in the mail? Kedaj, if you haven't put it in the mail yet, I suggest that you hang on to it and just give me a refund.

Edit: I already opened a Paypal dispute, complete with a link to this thread and to the product page on AliExpress where you most likely bought these units. Make it easy on yourself and just issue me a refund. If you've already sent the item, I can return it to you at your expense when it arrives.

My spidey sense told me not to buy this, and I didn't listen.

Edited by Jibbajaba

Based on the pics posted by JohnnyBlaze, it looks like she is buying these:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/classic-console-for-nintendo-game-boy-advance-backlit-screen/1363557722.html

And selling them as-is and claiming them to be "refurbished" units.

The thing is, these units *and* the game prices were WAAAAY too good to be true and I was just too stupid (and too distracted while doing the deal) to notice. And at the risk of overstepping the mark, the moderation of the marketplace forum has been unusually absent lately. That Yoshi dude who's "selling" Xboxes should have been banned long ago.

Edited by Jibbajaba

EDIT:

Retracting comment until I can find my Japanese box to compare it to. I have compared it with my knockoff box and it matches 100%. I'm certain there were differences, at least in the fonts, between the two boxes. Once I find the original Japanese box, I'll post pics.

Since the seller states that the case and screen are new, it's going to be hard proving they're fake without opening them. A picture of the board will allow for confirmation on the authenticity of the system.

GBA fakes are rampant across east Asia. They are still produced in sizeable quantities and sell quite well. It should be noted that the majority of these fakes actually do work quite well. I use one of mine as my primary GBA. They're better than other GBA clones like the Revo K101. Either way, they can be had for half the price being asked for here.

Now that I'm calmed down somewhat, I want to apologize to everyone EXCEPT the topic starter. I used words I shouldn't have and I apologize. But, when you dropped $140 on TWO counterfeits unknowingly, as you didn't know that they were both the same, you'd be pissed too. All the messages will be archived and uploaded for PayPal to see. I am placing a phone call with BOTH Customs and with Secret Service tomorrow to open up an investigation.

I just hoped I helped somewhat to your different cases.

Well, I'm opening a full Paypal claim as soon as I can, so the burden of proof is going to be on her. I have no doubt that these units work just fine, but I didn't pay $65 for a knock-off.

Actually the second one I got had issues with both the buttons AND the screen. But, you're right. If I wanted to pay for a knock-off, I would've ordered from overseas.