IGNORED

Team Pixelboy trading card project - The Official thread!

Pixelboy

Maybe leave the sticker on there for character. Hey, we Canadians are proud of our weird videogaming heritage. :-D

I just compared the quick scan of your box with the one on eBay that digress mentioned, and I think I can edit out the sticker relatively easely. So could you scan your Dam Buster box and send it my way please? :)

Just scanned and sent Luc the following:

- Quest for Quintana Roo (Yellow box)

- B.C.'s Quest for Tires II - Grog's Revenge (american box variant)
- Frogger II - Threeedeep! (american box variant)
- Motocross Racer (Xonox box)
- Popeye (american box variant)
- Tutankham (american box variant)

what is the american box variant on Tut?

Just the standard 2-piece box... nothing new or unknown. I cut and pasted from Luc's list, so that was in there to differentiate between the U.S., Canadian, European and Australian boxes of Parker Brothers games.

You say Australian variations, well Ikrananka came across a Popeye box that was produced/printed in Australia, but we are not sure if other PB releases got the same treatment.

• Like 1

Thanks Jim. I received your e-mails and I will have a look at them first thing tomorrow morning. I'm too tired right now to review them. I really have to go to bed now. :)

What about some sort of puzzle card sub set? I have several card sets that do this, they can be framed and displayed this way. Maybe a unique, distinctive poster can be worked up (like the Intellivison running man poster made of the 125 original box covers) and turned into a 3x3 or 4x4 subset puzzle.

post-38229-0-66719200-1392090556_thumb.png

post-38229-0-75329900-1392090926_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

What about some sort of puzzle card sub set? I have several card sets that do this, they can be framed and displayed this way. Maybe a unique, distinctive poster can be worked up (like the Intellivison running man poster made of the 125 original box covers) and turned into a 3x3 or 4x4 subset puzzle.

I genuinely like that idea! I'll think about it. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Quick questions to CV fans:

1) Is it confirmed that a CBS box exists for the Expansion Module #3?

2) Does anyone know a collector who happens to own a CIB copy of the north-american version of Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot? I'm getting close to having scans of all the american/canadian boxes, but that one still eludes me.

Quick questions to CV fans:1) Is it confirmed that a CBS box exists for the Expansion Module #3?2) Does anyone know a collector who happens to own a CIB copy of the north-american version of Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot? I'm getting close to having scans of all the american/canadian boxes, but that one still eludes me.

Not sure but I think Toby have Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot

I have a very good scanner here in case he need one to scan the box

Not sure but I think Toby have Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot

I have a very good scanner here in case he need one to scan the box

Actually, if you could scan the box of your american Expansion Module #3 (the one I sold you ;) ), I'll be using that scan in the very first series of trading cards.

Since the box is so big, perhaps it would be easier for you to just take a picture of the front of the box with a digital camera. You just need to be careful about light sources. Just a thought. ;)

EDIT: Tobie told me he has the european version of the Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot double-ender.

Quick questions to CV fans:

1) Is it confirmed that a CBS box exists for the Expansion Module #3?

2) Does anyone know a collector who happens to own a CIB copy of the north-american version of Robin Hood / Sir Lancelot? I'm getting close to having scans of all the american/canadian boxes, but that one still eludes me.

1) Yes, pongbeat acquired a HUGE stock of ADAM systems and some of them were the CBS EM#3 while most were the CBS Stand-Alone ADAM.

2) The only person that I know owns all three Xonox Double-Enders in CIB form is Tom Duncan (duncantoml) and I haven't seen him around here in a while.

1) Yes, pongbeat acquired a HUGE stock of ADAM systems and some of them were the CBS EM#3 while most were the CBS Stand-Alone ADAM.

2) The only person that I know owns all three Xonox Double-Enders in CIB form is Tom Duncan (duncantoml) and I haven't seen him around here in a while.

Thanks for the tip, Jim. I'll contact Tom right away. I have already contacted pongbeat. :)

I finally finished redoing the description icons (after procrastinating for most of last week) and I uploaded the new icons to teampixelboy.com (in the "Project Overview" section) if anyone here is interested.

I also posted some interesting info in the "Latest News" section, and I updated the "To-Do List" section to match my own personal to-do spreadsheet.

So tonight I'm relaxing, and I'll get started on Jewel Panic tomorrow morning. :)

• Like 2

Hey,

Really neat idea, please add me to the list of interested people for the trading cards!

thanks ;)

Also I am still interested if anyone has confirmed a box or telegames green case insert for amazing bumpman? Same for skiing...I was never able to confirm those 2 when I made my coleco boxart collections a few years ago.