IGNORED

Boxed 2600 and 7800 Homebrew Games For Sale

Albert

I am selling a bunch of boxed Atari 2600 and 7800 homebrews that are presently not in the store in boxed form. Price for each game is $40 plus shipping, and I will only charge actual shipping costs based on your location. This is a $10 discount versus how much these games would typically be in the store. Games will include the game cartridge, manual, box, and box insert. Except for Crazy Otto, which has no manual. Games will be shipped in a box, no bubbleopes here.

Here are the games available with quantities in parenthesis:

Atari 2600:

• Cave In (0)
  • Chetiry (0)
  • Colony 7 (0)
  • Crazy Balloon (0)
  • Epic Adventure (0)
  • Gunfight (0)
  • Juno First (0)
  • Lead (0)
  • Pac-Man 4K (0)
  • Seawolf (1)
  • Star Fire (0)
Atari 7800:
  • Crazy Otto (2)
  • Failsafe (0)
  • Jr. Pac-Man (0)
  • Meteor Shower (0)
  • Ripoff (0)
  • Scramble (3)
  • Space Invaders (1)
  • Super Pac-Man (2)
boxed_homebrews_2600.jpg

boxed_homebrews_7800.jpg

PM me what games you're interested in as well as your address and I'll give you a total with shipping. I'll keep the totals above updated. I am not selling the boxes separately, sorry.

..Al

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:(

I believe a strong factor and consideration of having the remaining stock is the fact that you have to take the cart with the box. Many already bought these games a long while ago when they were first released. It may mean for many, paying $40 for a box and a copy of a game they already purchased.

Although not offered here. I bought the thru-the-mail release of Moon Cresta.

There is a bug found at level 70 or something crazy like that.

Of course Bob offered to replace the chip, but I'll never get that far and decided not to send it back.

When the boxed version came out, I bought it just to have the bug-fixed version!

But then that just makes me a "crazy 7800 person!"

• Like 1

I believe a strong factor and consideration of having the remaining stock is the fact that you have to take the cart with the box. Many already bought these games a long while ago when they were first released. It may mean for many, paying $40 for a box and a copy of a game they already purchased.

Yes, I'm sure this is the case.

If anyone wants just the boxes for these games, I will sell them for $20 each plus shipping.

..Al

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I am selling a bunch of boxed Atari 2600 and 7800 homebrews that are presently not in the store in boxed form. Price for each game is $40 plus shipping, and I will only charge actual shipping costs based on your location. This is a $10 discount versus how much these games would typically be in the store. Games will include the game cartridge, manual, box, and box insert. Except for Crazy Otto, which has no manual. Games will be shipped in a box, no bubbleopes here.Here are the games available with quantities in parenthesis:Atari 2600:

• Cave In (0)
  • Chetiry (0)
  • Colony 7 (0)
  • Crazy Balloon (0)
  • Epic Adventure (0)
  • Gunfight (0)
  • Juno First (0)
  • Lead (0)
  • Pac-Man 4K (0)
  • Seawolf (1)
  • Star Fire (0)
Atari 7800:
  • Crazy Otto (2)
  • Failsafe (0)
  • Jr. Pac-Man (0)
  • Meteor Shower (0)
  • Ripoff (0)
  • Scramble (3)
  • Space Invaders (1)
  • Super Pac-Man (2)
boxed_homebrews_2600.jpgboxed_homebrews_7800.jpg PM me what games you're interested in as well as your address and I'll give you a total with shipping. I'll keep the totals above updated. I am not selling the boxes separately, sorry. ..Al

I dont see AstroBlaster.....:(