IGNORED

F/S T-Shirts I've Been Working 3 Years On

mrwhitethc

shirt looks great. nice graphics and color

perhaps could be little softer, maybe that will happen after a couple of washes.

Thanks grips03,

When we picked them out these seemed to be in about the middle, the softer ones felt thin/flimsy if that makes sense, seemed like they would just take a single wash. But I'll be checking the weights next time I go to see what else they have.

Got one of these for a friend. My biggest suggestion is more colors! Come on now. Furthermore, the t-shirt brand is one of those that may not like the dryer. Design is fantastic though.

Hey Greg2600,

Yeah we're looking to get more colors, more than likely black will be the next color set just waiting on some more funding. So far my oldest shirt from the very first run I did 3+ years ago has some cracks and a little of the thick outline has just started to flake off in a small area. The other two shirts I have with about 2 years on them only seem to have some minor cracking no flaking yet. Seems pretty good to me since I wear these almost every weekend while out. Let me know where you heard about the dryer I'm always looking to make my stuff better if I can.

Edited by mrwhitethc

It's more about having the shirt shrink than anything!

No problem Greg2600, I checked the three I wear and lined it up them all up best I could at the neck and seam with a new one, body width was all about the same as new all the way down:

oldest one, 3+ years old, bottom was 2 inches shorter

second oldest one 2+ years old, bottom was 1.5 inches shorter

different shirt also, 2+ years old, bottom was 1.25 inches shorter

sleeves were a pain to measure, so I smoothed out each as best I could, also lined up the next and sleeve seams

between 1 and 1.5 inches shorter length, neck to tip of sleeve on either side, also sometimes when I would lay them out the width of the sleeve would vary between 0.75 and 1.25 inches shorter, seems like my left side is always the shortest too, maybe the way I take them off? I wash everything, not just these shirts in cold/cold and dry in medium heat if that helps.

I'll have to get one, but there are no woman cut ones!!!

I look like a hobo in men's shirts... (except my waterworld shirt, men were tiny then...)

I'd love a pinball one... going to get the 'arcade' one as soon as I can...

Hey FireTiger,

Thanks! My wife wears them if that's any consolation! =D We would love to make proper men's and women's but I'm not sure how many we would have to sell to be able to afford a split inventory. Right now color, black, seems to be the most requested but we'll consider everything we can. I had thought about a pinball shirt but I need a good schematic to work from, there's so many tables! The arcade was kind of easy to make generic/original but pinball is going to take some work. I do thank you for the suggestion, my wife does love pinball so maybe that would be a good test to see what the cost of getting a mens and womens set printed would be.

Hey FireTiger,

Thanks! My wife wears them if that's any consolation! =D We would love to make proper men's and women's but I'm not sure how many we would have to sell to be able to afford a split inventory. Right now color, black, seems to be the most requested but we'll consider everything we can. I had thought about a pinball shirt but I need a good schematic to work from, there's so many tables! The arcade was kind of easy to make generic/original but pinball is going to take some work. I do thank you for the suggestion, my wife does love pinball so maybe that would be a good test to see what the cost of getting a mens and womens set printed would be.

Let me know about a black female cut pinball shirt- pinside is the forum for all things pinball like atariage for atari.

http://www.bmigaming.com/pinballhistory.htm

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/

Let me know about a black female cut pinball shirt- pinside is the forum for all things pinball like atariage for atari.

http://www.bmigaming.com/pinballhistory.htm

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/

Thanks for the link, I'll take a lot around there. However it might be awhile, have to wait for a few more of these to sell to fund another round of design work. Plus I already have some completed designs in the pipeline done just need to have them printed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got the Atari 2600 T-shirt as a gift for my birthday from my wife. Looks very nice and fits great. A sega genesis version would be awesome as well. Good job!

I just closed on a house so probably gonna wait about a week for the financial dust to settle and order a NES and 2600 Version of the shirts. Looks really nice.

+ one on the genesis.

TG16 and SNES would be pretty cool too along with other consoles others already brought up. Might even be a market for PS1 shirts.