IGNORED

Project Spark

cimerians

https://joinprojectspark.com/

I got in on the beta and I just wanted to say I was impressed by this gamemaker. It's silly how easy it is to use to make a game. The tutorial walks you through on making a Fable type sample scene, land + hero + monster and a few mario like coins to collect.

Right now I'm using it on Windows 8 (it's an app on the app store) since I don't own an Xbox One and I was impressed with it.

For anyone who's never used a gamemaker program before this is a very good app to try. It can't get simpler than this.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're right....I heard by the end of February. I personally can't wait. It's admittedly that slow period on the console right now. I just picked up Halo: Spartan Assault as a bit of a diversion (with credits I only paid $3 for it). But I'm pretty confident that Project Spark will keep the whole family pretty busy.

Yeah it's nice and I'm thinking it might be better on XBox One since you can probably play all the games right on your TV.

Sounds crazy but this can make me want to buy an Xbox One. I have a cousin who messes with gamemakers too. Been using things like this my whole life. RPG Maker, FRUA, Dungeoncraft, Gamemaker Studio and even in the 80's with Gary Kitchen's Gamemaker.

• Like 1