IGNORED

Just Picked up an Odyssey 2!

captcapcom

This is my situation guys. I have a fully modded Odyssey 2 console. It also has a nice green power light. The image on the tv is awesome!!! It is the version with the removeable controllers.

Now the problem....my controllers are broken.

What I would like to do is to mod a couple of Atari 2600 joysticks to work with my system. Does anyone know where I could purchase these or know someone who would do this for me? My sodering and remoding skills are zip right now. Although I would love to learn how to do this. Thanks

This is my situation guys. I have a fully modded Odyssey 2 console. It also has a nice green power light. The image on the tv is awesome!!! It is the version with the removeable controllers.

Now the problem....my controllers are broken.

What I would like to do is to mod a couple of Atari 2600 joysticks to work with my system. Does anyone know where I could purchase these or know someone who would do this for me? My sodering and remoding skills are zip right now. Although I would love to learn how to do this. Thanks

I was thinking of doing the same. There are DB9 kits on ebay that let you tinker with the pins. Just use a network cable between them. That was my plan, but haven't had time to get around to it.