IGNORED

What's Reboot up to?

CrazyChris

Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee it won't be mid February for Rebooteroids.... but the coding is very much almost completed now.

What are we up to? Well....

I've finished the coding on something that I'm going to let sh3 announce (when he's ready)

We've got another 2-3 games at various points along the way to completion (One is a another Reboot 'mini' release)

Rebooteroids (Obviously)

And I'm working with someone else on another game to be released by them. Can't say more than that, but 2014 should be a nice game filled year for Jaguar fans (Well, those that open the parcels and play the games, at least!)

At e-Jagfest sh3-rg said he hopes for a mid-February release of Rebooteroids. As it goes with game development it will probably be later, but at least it is getting close.

• Like 5

Yeah, at one point we changed plans every other day over a period of weeks. Mid-feb for Rebooteroids was technically possible, but looking at other recent releases, we absolutely did not want to be in a position where we could only offer a reduced number of copies, leaving open the door to scalpers to prey on those who might have missed out.

The current plan is for a different cart release, more low-key, something which can then fund a further purchase of jagtopus boards with (doing so in conjunction with another party and hopefully allowing for a reduced unit cost).

Rebooteroids is, more realistically, Summer. CJ has more than kept up his end of things recently, he's very close to final. Levels, game mode design and testing are priorities now.

Hope that's not too disappointing and my groggily mumbled fibs, preserved forever on film, won't come back to haunt me too much :lol:

• Like 9

Hope that's not too disappointing and my groggily mumbled fibs, preserved forever on film, won't come back to haunt me too much :lol:

But it will. Now, and for eternity. Especially after you were so eager to announce it in public, pushing others who wanted to speak from the stage so you would have the spotlight. :P

CJ has more than kept up his end of things recently, he's very close to final. Levels, game mode design and testing are priorities now.

So CJ has done his part... but then came the PS4 launch just after e-Jagfest, and your obsession with Knack brought all progress to a stop. Don't deny it! ;)

reduced unit cost

This is music to my ears. Hope it works out!

And summer doesn't sound too bad actually. I'd have trouble buying in February anyway. Not that that will likely be different in the summer, but it gives a glimpse of hope. :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...