IGNORED

The NEW OFFICIAL INTV BROTHERHOOD Grab Bag (V3.0)

Rev

If this one looses steam just send it to me, I was the first to recieve the original one and sent it out the day after I received it.......;)..........I'm just joking, I'll wait until everyone else gets a chance at this before I get a second crack at it. :)

• 1 month later...

I dont get it

Sorry, I was calling out dZ-Jay for having the grab bag so long....which I totally did too. I'm the pot calling the kettle (James) black.

Honestly, I don't even know if he still has it. ....and where's that autograph book from Intellivision dude? :) The Intellivision community is like a black hole for swag.

I just sent CVGA a PM for his address. As soon as I hear back, the box will continue on its' way for him. I will post pics later or tomorrow of what I took from the box! :thumbsup:

So this has just been quietly running with no nagging through the first few recipients?! Amazing!

I'm definitely still interested.

The only thing i took from the first grab bag was the football playbook. One of these days i will have a truckin map. Besides those two things is there anything else that comes with a game that is usefull like those?

I swear to God I'm sending you one this week ;-) along with a small pile of Activision patches.

• Like 1