IGNORED

FT/FS: Xonox Chuck Norris Artillery Duel Cart for Commodore Vic 20

bradd1978

Got this cartridge in a big lot off Craigslist. Was researching it and looks like its a rare title. Anyways looking to sell or trade. Asking $35 shipped from Canada. You can shoot me a PM with any offers. I'm looking for Master System, NES, Intellivision and Atari stuff at the moment

Thanks guys

post-35160-0-68763600-1390164824_thumb.jpg

Edited by bradd1978

They are kind of rare, but you can find these on ebay and elsewhere if you look every day :) I believe there were four double enders produced for the Vic-20 (as far as my old memory serves me) and I had all of them boxed and complete years ago. They went to Joe over at DP for $100 for the lot if I recall correctly. He probably got a pretty good deal. Loose...probably $20-$30 for the cart I would guess...unless things have climbed much more than that and I am not aware of it :) This is certainly the largest double ender you will ever find!

Edited by eightbit

That's about the fair price, maybe a little less. The Motocross/Tomarc double ender is by far the hardest of the four to get hold of. I've got all four double enders CIB here, and I think 3 of the single enders CIB (the other five I just have loose).