IGNORED

Intellivisionaries episode 5 is up!

Actually Rev brings up a good point. Do you guys need any help financially with the podcasts? Pardon my ignorance of the costs involved but I'd be willing to help offset costs with a donation.

Thanks for the offers of donations! That's something we will likely set up in the not too distant future.

Have you heard others - who were there, or are in the know - say that Keith's stories are somewhat less than accurate?

I believe there's been some suggestions in this forum that Keith tends to exaggerate or provide a one-sided story. However, as far as I know, he was there, and he's a reliable witness, so I trust his point of view. My point was that even if he weren't too reliable, his stories are certainly colourful enough and add to the lore of the Intellivision history, by their own merit.

-dZ.

Now that CGE 2014 has been announced for September, will there be an Intellivisionaries booth? And a tournament? :)

We discussed having a booth during our pre-show talk the other night. I think we more or less decided that we will indeed have a booth. I'm sure we'll make a more official announcement in April's show.

I'm trying VERY HARD to arrange things so that I can make it to CGE this year.

I'm happy to announce that there will in fact be an Intellivisionaries booth at CGE!

As for the tournament... yes, it is in the planning stages. The only issue is that Tommy Tallarico may not be able to make CGE due to tour dates for Video Games Live. But even if he doesn't make it, we'll still do it.

And it's a little early to say right now, but we may have some merchandise available as well - possibly T-shirts, pins, etc. We'll talk about it on the shows, and post about it here as things are firmed up.

And it would be great to see you guys there!