IGNORED

Old Skool - Intellivision Cartridge Release

Oh that reminds me, I only played a couple games because I've been super busy, but I got a NEW HIGH SCORE of 2,002 Points and reached Floor 4. I lost my last guy because I ran out of erasers or else I may have gotten past Floor 4. One thing I noticed on my cart is that I never get chance to enter my high score anymore - it just repeats the buggy pattern of my first Initial "J" followed by a running man in 2nd square, and finally just a shaded square in 3rd square - Not the end of the world as at least the scores are accurate and clearly visible. Just curious if anyone encountered the same thing? Also, if you have a bad game that is not top-10 that score will be the new #10 which I mentioned previously but that is NO biggie at all. Fun little game - definitely good replay value and looking forward to playing more and getting through all 7 floors st least. Half way there at least.

Ok cmart your up, top 2,002 if you haven't already - shouldn't be too hard.

Hi William,

OK Thanks. I cleared out all ten scores and played one quick game and saved my score with NO issues. Once I get to game #11, I'll let you know if any of the issues occur again.

Hi Cmart are you going to accept my word at 2,002 points:-) Or will you site irregularities even with photo like dZ;-) Smirk;-)

I have to go check my four carts. I found one with 1972 on it but I swear I have one north of 2000. :)

Today, I had a meeting with Elektronite's resident artist, and we talked about the art for Old School CIB. I then sat down and wrote some 'copy' for the box.

This is the first draft of the box copy for Old School. Suggestions welcome.

* For One Player

* Bullies Beware! Nerds are fighting back!!

* Poindexter, the teacher's pet has been sent to clean chalk brushes, and is using the opportunity to recover his lunch money and term paper! Unfortunately, two bullies, Fric and Frac have cut class!

* Travel the hallways of Old School High to collect coins, keys and recover the term paper.

* Steer clear of the two bullies and avoid getting 'wedgies'.

* 3 Skill settings

* 7 Different levels

* Save your high score on the cartridge!

GAME PROGRAMMED BY

JOHN DOHERTY

Today, I had a meeting with Elektronite's resident artist, and we talked about the art for Old School CIB. I then sat down and wrote some 'copy' for the box.

This is the first draft of the box copy for Old School. Suggestions welcome.

* For One Player

* Bullies Beware! Nerds are fighting back!!

* Poindexter, the teacher's pet has been sent to clean chalk brushes, and is using the opportunity to recover his lunch money and term paper! Unfortunately, two bullies, Fric and Frac have cut class!

* Travel the hallways of Old School High to collect coins, keys and recover the term paper.

* Steer clear of the two bullies and avoid getting 'wedgies'.

* 3 Skill settings

* 7 Different levels

* Save your high score on the cartridge!

GAME PROGRAMMED BY

JOHN DOHERTY

:thumbsup:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...