IGNORED

Old Skool - Intellivision Cartridge Release

That being said, if we do an overlay design, we would probably print it with our other overlays and sell them for the game....again, depending on demand.

If we post the PDF we would prefer that it be for users only and not for others to produce and sell as it would cost us money to have designed

I'm completely fine printing of my own manual. My work has an excellent printer :) Any chance of a Hover Bovver pdf for the half cut edition?

I'll place order for Old Skool soon.

Carts are going fast....thanks everyone for the tremendous support. This isn't going to just be putting the existing ROM on cart....control will be improved, a better title screen created, and high score support added as well as some graphical tweaks.

Excellent news! I've always wanted to see this one get released and I look forward to playing my copy(ies) :)

More than 2/3 sold out.....don't wait.....not sure I will be able to source more boards.

I am meeting with Elektronite's resident artist (Boulder Dash ®, Match 5, Paddle Party, Minehunter, Hover Bovver) and talking about what we want on the sticker February 5th.

Kroz is VERY close to completion and the Old Skool upgrades will begin as soon as the release candidate for Kroz is ready.